LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking a trip to thailand - need some advice

I'm taking a trip to Thailand and will be there for several weeks.

1. What are the most babyish diapers that are easily available in thailand and where can I find them

2. I'd like to pack an entire suitcase with my prefered disposable diapers? Will this be an issue in Customs,

If going and you have time you can contact one of the nurseries, I know of two, there might be more. One is owned by this member, http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/54145-babybunnykins/ and his mommy, I believe the other is his nanny or used to be, and several of her friends. I don't think their age really matters, but there are younger girls available. For the most part this is a true AB experience and they are not there for anything beyond that. Of course they will show you the sites and such had you wish either in full baby mode or not. They are pros at being mommies so no need to worry on that, they would never put you into a situation that would embarrass you, unless that was your thing and they can work that in too.

They are fully aware of the culture and the lifestyle and you would be surprised at the nature of this country and the mindset. If you would want any "Adult" activities they will guide you to them, but be advised not to touch them inappropriately or bother to even ask them for "Favors" while in their care. You could work with them to either remain at nursery or have them book the motel and arrange diapers or a place to ship yours too to avoid the transportation and hassle of them.

As for the "Adult" activities, yes you have to be cautious but they have a serious health service program there and most of the "Girls" carry a card and are checked regularly and are pretty much up to anything once you have paid them. Most speak at least broken English. Be aware that they love their cell phones, and while with you they will probably be on it most of the time, so you might want to state some rules before paying the bar fine to obtain "Company"

Lived in Thailand for 2 months and had a snoop around for diapers. Around silom there is quite a selection of shops with a range of diapers. I tried one called Annam or something. Was quite thick and crinkly and rode quite high but wasn't the best for absorption. You don't need as much though as the humid air means you pee less.

I know there are some nurseries there as well but I chickened out of ever going to one. (maybe next time) I did go into a BDSM place and made clear I was diapered and they said something like 900 baht and they didn't care. (Though I chickened out again. Kinda loyal to my wife)