LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Duckman's Pampers

Definitely a fetish reference, every thing Duckman does is fueled by some explicit desire. Also don't miss that when Ajax is saying he needs to have a talk about his blossoming adolescence with Dad, Duckman replies "Is this about the Big P?", to which Ajax responds "I thought we had that penciled in for Wednesday."

I haven't seen this episode since I was a kid. I forgot about all the Old Testament/New Testament jokes in it.

• 4 years later...
On 10/27/2015 at 5:17 AM, cruxshadow said:

Definitely a fetish reference, every thing Duckman does is fueled by some explicit desire. Also don't miss that when Ajax is saying he needs to have a talk about his blossoming adolescence with Dad, Duckman replies "Is this about the Big P?", to which Ajax responds "I thought we had that penciled in for Wednesday."

I haven't seen this episode since I was a kid. I forgot about all the Old Testament/New Testament jokes in it.

i hate to bring up an old post but ive been trying to find this episode, which one is it?

22 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i hate to bring up an old post but ive been trying to find this episode, which one is it?

s03e13: "The One with Lisa Kudrow in a Small Role"

Personally I don't mind bringing up old threads. It seems like a better way to piece together collective knowledge. Imagine if libraries threw out books that were over 6 weeks old.