LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being a Juggalo and an ABDL

I have been a Juggalo sence early 2008. I found my little side in 2011 but have been unsure about telling my juggalo family about it! I dont real want to seen weak in the eyes of all the guys i am in the mash pit with or anything. Im scared how they would react and even more terrified if someone finds out i where diapers.

Then don't tell them... Is there any way they are likely to find out outside of you telling them? If not then there is no problem, if there is then keep them hidden somewhere safe and expect them to respect your privacy, I'm thinking a closet or something.

What the fuck is a juggalo???

It's okay to not know things. Google is there for you. In fact, usually the hardest part just double-left clicking the word. These are dark times, but I think you can make it.

To the OP:

Not sure what being in a Juggalo family entails, but just try to reflect on what they expect. Do they want you to have 0 secrets? Will they back off with certain things? I mean diapers are one of those things that are both private in that it's what you're wearing around your nether-regions, and public in that you're out and about in the public sphere wearing them, and that has implications.

you will be surprised how many juggalos and juggalettes are ABDL's i'm one and so is my buddy and his girl. Just remember that we have love for each other and show each other respect.. message me anytime

Been a juggalo since before the joker cards were completed. And lurked here for way too long. You just pushed me over the threshhold. Thank you for being you.

In response to your original question: It

• 8 months later...