LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any women into messing there diapers

On 5/15/2017 at 11:21 AM, toddmdl said:

I used to talk to a girl online who said she enjoyed pooping in her diapers. I think there are more out there than you would think. They just are not as vocal as the men are about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I love to mess my nappy and stay in it for as long as I can. I've slept messy loads of times now it's the best thing ever.

I am double incontinent so wear 24/7  and obviously mess and wet all the time.

I love it so much 

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes. However, statistically there really isn't much difference in the number of diaper wearing men and women, it's just difficult to get accurate results on details from the limited amount of research that is available. Any of you who've ever dealt with an academic Human Research Committee understand how difficult it is to get past the huge cultural and religious biases that exist whenever we delve into human sexuality research that is NOT of the plain-vanilla variety. Back before the Internet having a diaper fetish was a very lonely affair and seemed to be predominantly male oriented. Current research shows us that the DL community is very diverse and evenly split male-female.So keep an open mind and remember that a woman's diaper fetish is something that makes her feel good. So when you find that woman, be sure you find out what she's looking and how can you incorporate that fantasy in a mutually satisfying way. It will take planning and lots of questions on both sides to find out how to best fulfill her dream/fantasy and Incorporate her desires into your own. The neat thing about that is it takes a long time to develop that sort of communication between partners. Personally I can't think of a better way to get to know someone :-)

• 1 year later...

I am a 35 yr old female and I love fun using diapers. It completes me. I'm working at becoming fully dependent and have been 24/7 for over a week this attempt 

• Like 3

over two weeks 24/7 use! Pooping is getting easier and peeing just happens. I poop everyday in my diaper and I will for the rest of my life. Best decision I've ever made. My needs are finally met

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
over two weeks 24/7 use! Pooping is getting easier and peeing just happens. I poop everyday in my diaper and I will for the rest of my life. Best decision I've ever made. My needs are finally met

Id love to also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id love to also

Are you poopy again

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 10:01 PM, PeePrincessx3 said:

Im 19 years old and from PA. I really love messing my diapees but I dont do it often because I still live with my mom. Im also super embarrassed about it 

No need to be embarrassed about it.  Trust me. 

Hello. First time being on this section of DD. I've only recently developed a desire to try to poo while wearing. I have never had an interest in it and it scares me. I've been a ABDL about a year now, don't wear constant and only for fun. The last two nights now I have been laying on my tummy in bed and just started wanting to try to go in my diaper.. knowing full well I'd have to get up and clean up right then. Hubby would never go for that at all. I did go in it a few days ago, and cleanup is such a hassle and not worth it. So why have I developed this sudden urge? Going further down the rabbit hole I guess.. regressing further?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

Hello. First time being on this section of DD. I've only recently developed a desire to try to poo while wearing. I have never had an interest in it and it scares me. I've been a ABDL about a year now, don't wear constant and only for fun. The last two nights now I have been laying on my tummy in bed and just started wanting to try to go in my diaper.. knowing full well I'd have to get up and clean up right then. Hubby would never go for that at all. I did go in it a few days ago, and cleanup is such a hassle and not worth it. So why have I developed this sudden urge? Going further down the rabbit hole I guess.. regressing further?

You’ll find the more you do it the more you’ll enjoy it. You’ll find you’ll spend more & more time in a messy diaper. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mindylou said:

As to clean-up hassles, I strongly urge you to look into adult sized disposable washcloths.  Walmart has "Assurance" branded washcloths in the pharmacy area, next to the adult "briefs" and "underwear" (diapers and pull-ups).  They are 8"x12" in size and one is usually all I ever need.  In the rare occasion where I need more, usually one larger baby wipe finishes up the job well.  Word of advice, don't roll up the diaper to dispose of it until you've finished cleaning with the wipes/washcloths because you can fold the disposable wipes into the diaper when rolling it up. 

I also don't bother throwing the organics/solids into the toilet.  I just fold the front over, almost to the back waistband, fold in half again, then fold the waistband over the top, bunch up the left and right wings, cross over the top, turn the diaper 90 degrees (twisting the crossed wings in the process), then I wrap each wing around to the other side and tape them down.  Both wings will go around in opposite directions and tape to the back of the diaper.

16 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

As to clean-up hassles, I strongly urge you to look into adult sized disposable washcloths.  Walmart has "Assurance" branded washcloths in the pharmacy area, next to the adult "briefs" and "underwear" (diapers and pull-ups).  They are 8"x12" in size and one is usually all I ever need.  In the rare occasion where I need more, usually one larger baby wipe finishes up the job well.  Word of advice, don't roll up the diaper to dispose of it until you've finished cleaning with the wipes/washcloths because you can fold the disposable wipes into the diaper when rolling it up. 

I also don't bother throwing the organics/solids into the toilet.  I just fold the front over, almost to the back waistband, fold in half again, then fold the waistband over the top, bunch up the left and right wings, cross over the top, turn the diaper 90 degrees (twisting the crossed wings in the process), then I wrap each wing around to the other side and tape them down.  Both wings will go around in opposite directions and tape to the back of the diaper.

The Assurance brand is exactly what I use already. I'm very happy with them. I am guessing your poo is very solid. If so then great.. I'm not so lucky most of the time. 

1 hour ago, bruce_wayne (27dl) said:

is it a sexual thing, or now it's become an everyday thing to mess your diaper?

More of a convenience and comfort thing.

1 hour ago, DL-Boy said:

More of a convenience and comfort thing.

Definitely more of a baby thing to me. Nothing sexual about poo! A wet diaper.. that's another story!

• 3 months later...

What is the big fascination with just women that poop their diapers ? There are many of us here, just that you get young guys that stalk or harrass women that do. I admit I have seen my fair share of stalkers and creepy guys and it just does not make sense to me. I know many men that poop their diapers and no one stalks them or asks them degrading or personal questions. I give you a small piece of advice. Poop comes out of your anus and both male and females have an anus. Get to know yourself first. Talk to other older males that have friends that are female that are into diapers. I for one refuse to hide from stalkers or creeps and I will gladly speak with others on my poop habits. But write it down, put it on your profile put a picture of yourself and most of all be honest with yourself. There are literally thousands of us, but degradation just makes us go underground and away from those that have no respect. Remember we all have mothers and I am sure you would not approve someone degrading your mom. Be real and have feelings.

• Like 3

Eve, you and I have chatted a bit and I figure you know that not all guys are trolls. It is nice to chat with someone who has a lot of common interests, including choice of underwear and relieving ones self in your pants.

I guess it has something to do with fantasy. The "image" most guys have of ladies is that they are clean, and neat ....in a kind of prissy way, and don't like to get their hands dirty, much less their pants. So, this image gets broken, when you see a female steel worker, or carpenter, plumber or diaper girl in a messy diaper or undies etc. It kind of takes them off the pedestal and brings them more on the level of us guys, who do get dirty and messy and are'nt afraid to do so. Kind of an equilizing thing, "hey, she just dropped a load in her (inster desired garment here) just like me!!!" So in a way, I guess it is a way to break the ice, find common ground...and make ladies more...'approachable'..... Even if the don't smell particularlly approachable at the moment ?