LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any women into messing there diapers

On 5/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, bruce_wayne (27dl) said:

is it a sexual thing, or now it's become an everyday thing to mess your diaper?

Can be sexual in the same sense that wearing a thong can be sexual. In the right time and place it can be a turn on, other times it is just a pair of panties. If I am in the mood, squishing a big doodoo in my diaper can get me highly aroused. Most the time it is simply my preferred way to push my poo out. I think most people would agree that making poopoo feels good even if they use a toilet. Pushing out against a diaper, panties, or anything really; only enhances that special feeling as the warm load offers resistance. Then you get the added bonus of squishing. ^_^

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

The question should be, can men handle a woman that messes in her diaper regularly ? Many diaper lovers have never even attempted or had diaper sex. Where as I can orgasm from just pooping (poogasm), and no need for hands on, or even a glimpse of a penis. I grew up as a teen when scat was big in the 80s and magazines ruled. There was no internet and we would correspond with letters and meet in hotels and motels. To me yes diapers are a very sexual thing. I don't just poop a diaper I poop it and love it, squish it, rub my privates in it. So yes there are women that enjoy pooping diapers and also making love in a poopy diaper. Not many will admit to it but I have no fears and I speak for myself. So many others claim to be diaper lovers and prolly have never even touched their own poop with their fingers. I have no regrets and I try to poop my diaper every day and enjoy every damned second of it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

The question should be, can men handle a woman that messes in her diaper regularly ? Many diaper lovers have never even attempted or had diaper sex. Where as I can orgasm from just pooping (poogasm), and no need for hands on, or even a glimpse of a penis. I grew up as a teen when scat was big in the 80s and magazines ruled. There was no internet and we would correspond with letters and meet in hotels and motels. To me yes diapers are a very sexual thing. I don't just poop a diaper I poop it and love it, squish it, rub my privates in it. So yes there are women that enjoy pooping diapers and also making love in a poopy diaper. Not many will admit to it but I have no fears and I speak for myself. So many others claim to be diaper lovers and prolly have never even touched their own poop with their fingers. I have no regrets and I try to poop my diaper every day and enjoy every damned second of it. 

I could definitely handle any woman who enjoyed poop like you! Bring it on! 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, MessyBert said:

I could definitely handle any woman who enjoyed poop like you! Bring it on! 

@MessyBert

I am sure that you would have "fun" with @Evelyn Dellcerro - She is the best, and yes, she does enjoy her poopy diapers hehehee

Enjoy!

36 minutes ago, philmydiaper said:

LOL

@philmydiaper@Evelyn Dellcerro

Does he know what he is getting into when he says for you to "Bring it"? :D

Brian

@MessyBertMy friend you are young and most likely very,very naive.  You say bring it on and yes one or two rounds maybe. Only because you are half my age. I am not here for a contest of endurance. I have done forty years of diaper loving on my own, and now that I have someone that shares that love with me and shares my appetite for diaper sex I know many men are going to be up in arms about their virility. This is not a measuring contest and it never will be. I for one don't possess a penis and I love men too much to put them in such a precarious position. I am sure we will chat in the near future and I know we will have a great conversation. Peace my friend and lots of love to you.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@MessyBert

I am sure that you would have "fun" with @Evelyn Dellcerro - She is the best, and yes, she does enjoy her poopy diapers hehehee

Enjoy!

@philmydiaper@Evelyn Dellcerro

Does he know what he is getting into when he says for you to "Bring it"? :D

Brian

My dear friend @~Brian~He hasn't a clue !

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 5:33 PM, bruce_wayne (27dl) said:

is it a sexual thing, or now it's become an everyday thing to mess your diaper?

Chiming in on a slightly old question as well-  It's a bit of both.  When I was first starting to mess, I would do it at home to aid in cleanup and would always masturbate to orgasm afterwords.  It's a wonderful sensation, the looser the better in my opinion.  Over time it's a great conditioning method, and after a few months I would just want to mess my pants whenever I had the urge because mentally my brain was convinced it would lead to an orgasm (even though it doesn't always now!)

• Like 1
On 12/31/2020 at 2:55 AM, OttawaGuy75 said:

Lol! There are definitely more men than women. It’s difficult to find a woman that’s into this. My gf doesn’t Mind me messing! I’m trying to find female friends to mess with online.

You are very right, and in my college days scat was a male dominated field. There are many poop loving ladies out there, just that we have to keep on the down low for fear of labels and men that have no respect for privacy. In many countries it is against the law to post or do video chat involving poop over the internet. As one site goes down, many more will pop up. I do wish you the best in your endeavors my friend. I am happy that you have an open gf and maybe in the future it will get better.

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 2:06 PM, skizics said:

Yes. However, statistically there really isn't much difference in the number of diaper wearing men and women, it's just difficult to get accurate results on details from the limited amount of research that is available. Any of you who've ever dealt with an academic Human Research Committee understand how difficult it is to get past the huge cultural and religious biases that exist whenever we delve into human sexuality research that is NOT of the plain-vanilla variety. Back before the Internet having a diaper fetish was a very lonely affair and seemed to be predominantly male oriented. Current research shows us that the DL community is very diverse and evenly split male-female.So keep an open mind and remember that a woman's diaper fetish is something that makes her feel good. So when you find that woman, be sure you find out what she's looking and how can you incorporate that fantasy in a mutually satisfying way. It will take planning and lots of questions on both sides to find out how to best fulfill her dream/fantasy and Incorporate her desires into your own. The neat thing about that is it takes a long time to develop that sort of communication between partners. Personally I can't think of a better way to get to know someone ?

My friend some of what you are writing is true and some not so true. I met my wife pre internet back in 1984. Back in the days there were many groups that were into scat. and women were the majority. I loved diapers and my wife was not keen on diapers but she loved pooping her panties and underwear, and just letting a poop out in bed while laying next to me. She later got into diapers for the practical reason. Diapers were able to save the poop in them so she can play with her poop later. I have a great friend @Evelyn Dellcerro and we have been friends over 2 decades. We have talked for hours about how the old days were and scat parties out on Long Island, or scat clubs down in Manhatten. Many of these parties were word of mouth and invitaion only. Many of the people I knew back then were young and over 40 years has passed. I have lost contact with most of the women from back then. I was too busy starting a family of my own and work and family were my priority. 

The only time I see religion get into the picture is when people purge or feel guilt. I can honestly sit here and say I have no guilt feelings and to this day never thought of purging. Me and my wife loved going and meeting other couples that were into diapers and scat and very much loved the social life. We partied often as much as twice a month at undisclosed locations and met with up to 8 or 10 other scat/diaper couples and had a grand old orgy with poop and pee lined canvas'. I find it very sad that even today I see men asking for women specifically by gender. This is not something a woman puts on her resume. ( I do wordpro, I type 65 wpm and I love to smear excrement all over my body) NOT something you see on a resume. Many of these women have families, husbands, children, parents. This is not something that comes up at a PTA meeting. 

Back in the day it wasn't lonely if you went and picked up a weekly copy of SCREW magazine and read between the lines. That is the problem now. People count too much on the internet, and don't go out and search. I know now is not the best time with the virus crap. But there are ways. I met a lovely person a few months ago and already a diaper lover for 15 years. My friends wife introduced us and I haven't been happier. There in lays the problem. Guys women like to be wined and dined and there is no way around that. How many married men take their wives out dancing or to a theatre, or even the movies ? You all have gotten too lazy and wanna sit on a couch and watch Netflix and order pizza in. I took my girlfriend out for a weekend in Atlantic City a few weeks back and we had a ball and dirtied as many diapers as we could and met another diaper loving couple while we were out there. 

The diaper loving life can be boring, but only if you let it be. I have gone in the chatroom here many times and to be totally honest it pisses me off that there are people that will sit behind a computer for hours and complain about how their life sucks, or how lonely they are and not do a single thing about it !! There is literally a whole world out there. I travel worldwide and in many countries scat and diapers is real. I have seen countries also where it is banned and the underground clubs still thrive and flourish. You will never get accurate research done on diaper lovers male or female. Never, never, never. Imagine people here are even scared to put on their profiles where they are at if they actually fill out a profile. Hate to be honest and say many of the men are even afraid to say they are bisexual or have even thought of being with other men. Guys this is not a dick measuring contest. Guys there are thousands of women out there at your fingertips if you just get off your butt.

• Thanks 3
7 hours ago, philmydiaper said:

My friend some of what you are writing is true and some not so true. I met my wife pre internet back in 1984. Back in the days there were many groups that were into scat. and women were the majority. I loved diapers and my wife was not keen on diapers but she loved pooping her panties and underwear, and just letting a poop out in bed while laying next to me. She later got into diapers for the practical reason. Diapers were able to save the poop in them so she can play with her poop later. I have a great friend @Evelyn Dellcerro and we have been friends over 2 decades. We have talked for hours about how the old days were and scat parties out on Long Island, or scat clubs down in Manhatten. Many of these parties were word of mouth and invitaion only. Many of the people I knew back then were young and over 40 years has passed. I have lost contact with most of the women from back then. I was too busy starting a family of my own and work and family were my priority. 

The only time I see religion get into the picture is when people purge or feel guilt. I can honestly sit here and say I have no guilt feelings and to this day never thought of purging. Me and my wife loved going and meeting other couples that were into diapers and scat and very much loved the social life. We partied often as much as twice a month at undisclosed locations and met with up to 8 or 10 other scat/diaper couples and had a grand old orgy with poop and pee lined canvas'. I find it very sad that even today I see men asking for women specifically by gender. This is not something a woman puts on her resume. ( I do wordpro, I type 65 wpm and I love to smear excrement all over my body) NOT something you see on a resume. Many of these women have families, husbands, children, parents. This is not something that comes up at a PTA meeting. 

Back in the day it wasn't lonely if you went and picked up a weekly copy of SCREW magazine and read between the lines. That is the problem now. People count too much on the internet, and don't go out and search. I know now is not the best time with the virus crap. But there are ways. I met a lovely person a few months ago and already a diaper lover for 15 years. My friends wife introduced us and I haven't been happier. There in lays the problem. Guys women like to be wined and dined and there is no way around that. How many married men take their wives out dancing or to a theatre, or even the movies ? You all have gotten too lazy and wanna sit on a couch and watch Netflix and order pizza in. I took my girlfriend out for a weekend in Atlantic City a few weeks back and we had a ball and dirtied as many diapers as we could and met another diaper loving couple while we were out there. 

The diaper loving life can be boring, but only if you let it be. I have gone in the chatroom here many times and to be totally honest it pisses me off that there are people that will sit behind a computer for hours and complain about how their life sucks, or how lonely they are and not do a single thing about it !! There is literally a whole world out there. I travel worldwide and in many countries scat and diapers is real. I have seen countries also where it is banned and the underground clubs still thrive and flourish. You will never get accurate research done on diaper lovers male or female. Never, never, never. Imagine people here are even scared to put on their profiles where they are at if they actually fill out a profile. Hate to be honest and say many of the men are even afraid to say they are bisexual or have even thought of being with other men. Guys this is not a dick measuring contest. Guys there are thousands of women out there at your fingertips if you just get off your butt.

People are so spoiled today and have no clue how it was for diaper lovers back in the day. I remember corresponding by letters and forwarding them to a drop box. We would meet total strangers in motels and hotels and do our thing. People are too scared of that nowadays. Hell they don't even wanna leave their homes. We took a lot more chances back then. Now at the flick of a finger you have the world at hand. You are very right in saying people are spoiled now. the internet makes it so you can sit back in the comfort of your home and watch others have fun. We were the trailblazers in the 80s that actually went out of our comfort zone and had fun while doing so. Staying home is nice if you have a partner, but sometimes you wanna go out and live, dance, jump, play, shake your butt. Maybe you wanna add a person to your variety, I am all for that. The days of magazines and invitation diaper/scat parties are a thing of the past. I still get a few invitations by mail out on the Island or down in Manhatten. Its just not the same. We were the participators and never spectators. I even seen a post here where a guy said he wants to watch women pooping. To me thats brass balls. I wanna see men pooping, but I dont make it my priority. I wanna be in there too making the gravy, and adding to the pudding pie. Thanks so much Phil for taking me down memory lane and being a friend. Love you babe and I always will ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

How much I remember those days in the 1980's!  Just as Eve said, we were the trail blazers!  At first we had to even find contacts for other adults who liked wearing diapers, and that wasn't easy!  No internet to search so you had to look for advertisements in adult magazines if you could find any.  You hear the old timers saying, "Until I found (DPF, AMBER E, etc), I thought I was a freak and the only one who liked to wear diapers".  If you did find and join DPF, you got a member roster list every 2 months with your snail mail newsletter!  Who remembers going nuts every two months knowing your 50 page DPF newsletter was about to arrive, checking your mailbox several times a day in case you missed the mailman?  At first you could write directly to the members as their actual address was printed in their short profiles, but later Tommy set up a forwarding regulation where you mailed your letter to him inside an envelope with at small fee and he would forward your letter to the member you were writing to via that members personal code.  Back then we had to write letters, put them in a stamped envelope with photos if we wished and drop them in the mailbox, hopefully waiting to see if that member would ignore us or respond with their own letter!

I was never one to meet at motels as I was in the closet, there weren't any local AB or DL's (I don't live in New York or metro areas), and I never felt it was a safe thing to do.  I did meet one or two AB/DL's over the years in my area when I was in  my early 30's but it was just talking in a parking lot while sitting in our cars parked next to each other.  It was probably only 10 or 12 years ago that I really met a DL friend in the area in person and we would go fishing in my boat in summer, diapered of course, and that was only after 2 years of trading e-mails.

It is so easy now.  Join one of several available diaper sites on the internet, have instant access to member profiles and see their photos if they have any posted.  Send them a message and you may get an instant reply within a few minutes if they are logged in.  Think of how long you could wait for a reply in the old days, especially if you sent a letter to someone in another country!  Now through the world of the internet, things are so much easier, including seeing who is having a munch or AB party and where it's going to be.  That doesn't even include big events that gather people from all around the country.

• Thanks 3

@rusty pins Just think sweetie in 1980 I was just a 15 year old promiscuous diaper loving teen girl. I didn't know and really didn't care of the dangers of meeting strangers in dark places. At that age we are invincible and unbeatable. I went to hotels and motels and met many female diaper lovers my age and older. There were the few males I did meet when I was seventeen and a lot more experienced. I look back now forty years ago and would not advise this to any under aged girl or even an eighteen year old boy. I took many chances at that age and if my parents ever found out it would have been an ass whipping of major proportions. Does young and dumb and full of cum make any sense to anyone ? I was the wild one and I admit it, and it prepared me for life. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 1/16/2021 at 7:00 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@rusty pins Just think sweetie in 1980 I was just a 15 year old promiscuous diaper loving teen girl. I didn't know and really didn't care of the dangers of meeting strangers in dark places. At that age we are invincible and unbeatable. I went to hotels and motels and met many female diaper lovers my age and older. There were the few males I did meet when I was seventeen and a lot more experienced. I look back now forty years ago and would not advise this to any under aged girl or even an eighteen year old boy. I took many chances at that age and if my parents ever found out it would have been an ass whipping of major proportions. Does young and dumb and full of cum make any sense to anyone ? I was the wild one and I admit it, and it prepared me for life. 

I hear ya there!  By the way, I came across this and thought this is the last bumper sticker you would ever need to put on your car!

speeding 2.jpg

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

An update on my progress, I stopped trying for awhile to go poop in my diapers and was going to the potty for it. But this last week I've started back, one morning I just had the urge again and did it, it was firm so easy clean up. Then I got constipated and bought some Colace and it sure helped, and I felt every time my bowels would contract and I pushed every time. I got comfortable doing it in my diaper now and have a messy one on now. Fixing to go home to change. I'm a baby now! 

• Like 3
On 12/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@MessyBertMy friend you are young and most likely very,very naive.  You say bring it on and yes one or two rounds maybe. Only because you are half my age. I am not here for a contest of endurance. I have done forty years of diaper loving on my own, and now that I have someone that shares that love with me and shares my appetite for diaper sex I know many men are going to be up in arms about their virility. This is not a measuring contest and it never will be. I for one don't possess a penis and I love men too much to put them in such a precarious position. I am sure we will chat in the near future and I know we will have a great conversation. Peace my friend and lots of love to you.

Back in the day when I was able to have an erection and have sex with my wife, I would have done anything to have sex with her while she and I where both in messy diapers.

I was lucky enough to at least a couple of times have sex with my wife while I was wearing a wet and messy diaper. 

Any female who enjoys doing this is an actual blessing and should be praised and not belittled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 5/2/2021 at 11:15 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

Back in the day when I was able to have an erection and have sex with my wife, I would have done anything to have sex with her while she and I where both in messy diapers.

I was lucky enough to at least a couple of times have sex with my wife while I was wearing a wet and messy diaper. 

Any female who enjoys doing this is an actual blessing and should be praised and not belittled.

Big hugs and kisses to you @iluvmydiapers Bless you sweetie !!

• Like 1
On 1/15/2021 at 9:20 AM, philmydiaper said:

@philmydiaper

Your text really hit me hard, but I liked it (at least I don't have the fault of relieving responsibility myself)

Unfortunately I saw my self in several situations, without necessarily wanting to defend myself (maybe a little bit) you have to understand that everything is not black or white, people have their strengths and their weaknesses

Yes I would like to meet an adult baby girl, or I would like to meet a woman who loves scat, and unfortunately instead of trying to get in touch and do actions to get to know people in my nearby community, I am sitting behind my computer complaining and waiting for a miracle

Speaking of strength and weakness, I think you know me well enough to know that I love scat, I also think you know I have balls in life and I have paraglide in over ten different countries. But interpersonal relationships are really my weakness, I'm clumsy, I self-sabotage often,  I'm embarrassed so I'm the complete opposite of what you and Eve and Elle are, but I will try harder

But at least I have a profile LOL

P.S. By the way, if you want to come flying in Montréal this summer you are welcome and I'am dead serius, bring the girls whit you

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 11:15 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

You said a mouthful there !!