LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ladies - confirm or deny?

dlsafrica

I have a strong belief (or maybe it's just a fantasy - no it's a belief backed by my psychological theory) that any lady, regardless of age, subconsciously and secretly desires to have her baby back, and would wish that her husband or boyfriend would go that way. I'm sure that would make this whole thing a lot easier actually.

I believe that it is probably because society dictates what is 'normal', that people shy away from it. What does everyone else think?

Not a woman but. No.

Most people want a partner who is independent, strong (not necessarily physically, but mentally or emotionally), caring, etc... What they don't want is a burden, which is what 99% of the population would see having their partner who regresses to a baby as.

What you are thinking of is a fantasy, a matriarchal society where women control everything with men reduced to subservience. It is quite a common fantasy as well I would imagine. :whistling:

I'm afraid not in my case at all, I'm pretty affectionate and caring but I'm not really maternal at all. I think if I had to be the primary caregiver I would be put right off, I don't want a baby. I want to be cared for and littled not the other way around.

If a transwoman can weigh in here, I'd have to say no also. Not that I'd object to playing mommy to another ABDL once in a while, but I'd prefer to be the little in the relationship.

ehhh... as a woman in my late 20s i don't even want biological kids of my own, let alone mommy anyone else. though i guess i'm in the minority among women in that i have pretty much zero maternal instinct outside of taking care of my pets, and looking out for friends and family.

i know women in my mother's age group who seem to have a hard time watching their children grow up, but i don't think it

I love actual babies and want a child or two of my own one day but no way in hell would I want my partner like that all the time. I would like to be the little in the relationship and I lean more towards punishments and humiliation instead of caring for my partners.

Wow i have never seen anything on DD further from the mark than this.

Not a lass here, but i can tell you when i did tell my wife it was not the react you seem to think is normal. Revoltion and rejection would be two words i would use to discribe the event. And it was cemented into my memory with the comment 'i cant think of you as a proper man anymore'

I think the biological imperative at play here is that the nurturing female will be looking for resources and protection to be provided by her mate.

Oba!! Sao so uma pergunta!

It was just a question. Please calm down.

i have no idea what that means mate.

But lets be honest, agreed it was just a question. But u started ur question with the phrase "I have a strong belief".