LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So as I have mentioned in my blog, which hasn't has the greatest amount of views, I'm planning on creating a youtube channel dedicated to story time. I got used to creating several stories every night for my last little, and it's something I kind of miss doing! So that being said I wanted to see what kind of interest I could generate, and to see if anyone had any suggestions. So to give you a general idea of how it would play out I would read from a magical book filled with infinite stories. The name of the book is to be determined at a later date, but I would appreciate some ideas on this as I'm terrible at naming. I would be recording myself reading for the most part (with audio of course), and perhaps I might later illustrate some of my more popular, if I ever do get a chance to use that term to describe my work, stories. I love to use multiple voices and I don't think I'm half bad at it. I also tend to use my hands a LOT when I talk so prepare for some jazz hands. I would be releasing probably a story or two every day depending on what I'm able to think about, and would be more than happy to read others' stories if I was given permission. If I'm not feeling particularly creative I may read some of my own books; however,

Alrighty! So I have two people who officially think it's a good idea. I'm not going to lie, the ratio of likes to silence/dislike is not looking good lol. Thank you Scootaloo for the comment. Love the name btw!