LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I just want to wet my pants

I have no idea why I want to do this, I just do. I wear diapers sometimes, but it's not the same. I've only intentionally wet my pants once, and it was laundry day as I was standing in the bath tub for easy clean up. I really want to put on a pair of cotton panties and tight

• Like 5

I have no idea why I want to do this, I just do. I wear diapers sometimes, but it's not the same. I've only intentionally wet my pants once, and it was laundry day as I was standing in the bath tub for easy clean up. I really want to put on a pair of cotton panties and tight

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to pee my pants as a kid and often it was quite deliberate. I loved having wet pants and if no one noticed I would happily stay in them until they dried or I wet them again. School holidays were my favourite time. I could have a nice wet patch in my shorts and no one seemed to notice.

• Like 3

i have peed my pants a few times, but have you ever tried to wear a pare of the wading plastic pants that are made for hunting they use them to stay dry i have used them to stay wet, and keep wetting for several hours, lay down also

Edited by dlforever
Update
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You could always try wearing a tightish skirt that would be spoiled by wearing too much underneath, then you would have a good reason for wetting unprotected while you are out, perhaps graduate to wetting jeans later...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2015 at 11:55 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

• 7 months later...

I wear a nappy every day just so I don't have to stop for a wee but I love weeing my pants and walk around in them until the warmth of my body dries them.

• 3 months later...

I've been into wetting jeans without underwear most of my life. Usually in the bath on laundry day, sometimes in the garden when it's summer,,, or when gardening and I can't be bothered to go inside for the loo,,, 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pete671 said:

I've been into wetting jeans without underwear most of my life. Usually in the bath on laundry day, sometimes in the garden when it's summer,,, or when gardening and I can't be bothered to go inside for the loo,,, 

Well it's ok for you,  living in sunny Sussex-by-the-sea.

It's warm, and your clothes dry quickly.

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

This is how it all started for me: with wanting to wet my pants like a little boy having an accident. I did it so many times, and still play that way sometimes. I hope you've had a chance to do more of it, @BowsAndRibbons.

• 3 weeks later...

I love to wear (short and revealing) skirts, and drink anything that makes you pee more like coffee, then when I'm ready I let it flow down my panties and legs, and I love the warm feeling you get, but wearing skirts hides the fact you 'had an accident.'

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I love diapers mostly but sometimes I just wanna pee my pants but my wife isnt into that part of it so I dont however since she has been away for some time I decided that at a moments notice two nights ago I wanted to pee my pants I put a towel down on the floor and proceeded to wet myself it felt awesome

I enjoy the feeling of just letting go and wetting my pants.  Wearing diapers is awesome, but peeing in regular clothes is a totally different feeling 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/28/2018 at 4:50 PM, Dirty Skirty said:

I love to wear (short and revealing) skirts, and drink anything that makes you pee more like coffee, then when I'm ready I let it flow down my panties and legs, and I love the warm feeling you get, but wearing skirts hides the fact you 'had an accident.'

There are hundreds that would pay to see a potty accident.  Sound financial advice there

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...