LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Labels....

So, I'm working on accepting myself and I'm a bit of a "labels" person. We all know that a theoretical square exists to graph masculine and feminine, straight and gay. I've never actually done anything with a guy, but I love the idea of being with a guy as long as

Wherever you want to be. Labels are just words used to convey a general idea to others; they are not concisely definitive and they do not restrict you from extending into other differently labelled areas :) They are also best decided and applied by one's self since you know yourself best.

I like simplicity so I choose to call myself "TG" which covers all aspects of me without confining me to a given set of criteria that others may use in understanding my 'label'. I kind of have to do that because there is no one label (or even a group of labels) which can adequately define me B) Besides, who said that people have to be labelled anyway? :P

Bettypooh

I'd go a step further than Bettypooh. Labels are BOXES. Society has been trained to like and use BOXES. If you can label someone, you can put them in a box and then you can put that box wherever you want. Labels/boxes have been created to create differences not to bridge them. Boxes allow LGBTIQ people to be pushed aside, shunned, beaten, abused... and boxes have done and will continue to do that sort of thing to all sorts of people who are not what "Society" (existing social power structure) say is 'not normal'.

I've begun to enjoy blowing cis-gender people's minds by saying I was born in

It's the 'boxes' which are the problem. Who defines the limits of each 'box' and what if no 'box' exists for you? :o And what if you fit only part of multiple 'boxes'? At what point do you claim a proper fit? :screwy:

Thinking "outside of the box" is today's catch-phrase, but it is a flawed concept :bash: What is truly needed is to get rid of the 'boxes' and realize that humans have no limits except those we impose on our own self.

To each their own, without limits, without labels, and without prejudice or judgement based on anyone else's criteria. We are each our individual self unlike anyone else and that's the way it's supposed to be :wub: Boxes? We don't need no stinking boxes :P

Labels are actually important.

It is important to be able to communicate who you are to someone else, even if you don't fit a label fully, it can still give a good impression. Humans judge people extremely quickly after meeting each other and a lot of that has to do with labels that we give ourselves and each other. Once you get to know someone more you can get to know them and work out where they do and don't fit the labels. But being able to give an overview of who you are quickly if required can be very useful.

Think of labels as the opening statement on a CV. A concise description in general terms of who you are. Then the following page goes into more detail of who you are.

• 2 weeks later...