LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinda Sex Change

Dubious

So, a little weird question from me that I just want to know, but most likely never will happen since I'm getting to old

Is it possible to get a penis to vagina surgery, but without taking hormones?

I don't want boobs as I want to look like a man on the outside so none would know...

I just feel like I have no use for the penis and its mostly just in the way

Only real benefit is peeing while standing, but that benefit is mute when wearing diapers

I got no sexual pleasure, only have to release some pressure sometimes, but I get nawt from it

I'm 99.99% sure there aren't doctors through the usual means that would perform a surgery like that. The surgery that turns the penis into a vagina is only accessible to TG people after a lengthy time on hormones and I think the hormones may actually be an important part of having the vagina, at the very least your hormone balance would be messed up from the removal of the testicles.

There are probably less legitimate avenues out there. Back alley surgeons who would do any surgery for the right price. Where they are, how you find them and their level of skill are all things I wouldn't no about!

Estrogen makes the bottom surgery more difficult for the Surgeon. I'm not up on the latest trends because medicine is constantly evolving and improved but years ago your doctor would stop hormones for a time prior to surgery and then your dose would be lowered after due to the lack of male hormones. Estrogen has many effects beyond breast development and these include shrinking the testicles, scrotum and the penis to a varying extent. Unfortunately the less you have to work with in the male side means less for the surgeon to work with.

Edited by FretaBWet
not needed

Estrogen makes the bottom surgery more difficult for the Surgeon. I'm not up on the latest trends because medicine is constantly evolving and improved but years ago your doctor would stop hormones for a time prior to surgery and then your dose would be lowered after due to the lack of male hormones. Estrogen has many effects beyond breast development and these include shrinking the testicles, scrotum and the penis to a varying extent. Unfortunately the less you have to work with in the male side means less for the surgeon to work with.

I would never use back alley surgeons and I pay enough tax that I would demand to get it done for free

(Healthcare is free here)

"Do no harm" wont apply as if anything it would increase "happiness"

Though now I'm a bit confused in regard to the original question, since it was posed from a perspective that a part of one's anatomy was unnecessary rather than in regard to identifying as androgynous.

Sorry for confusing you, but I just found out there were such a thing

Always knew I'm bi but now I know I'm also androgynous or "genderqueer"

Is it possible? Yes. Can you get one of the really good SRS surgeons to do it? Yes, but you may have to go elsewhere for that (most likely Thailand). But you're going to have to lie through your teeth to people who care about you and only want the best for you. And you'll have to do one he!! of a lot of research to keep from being discovered in one of those lies which will bring the process to a screeching halt if it happens :crybaby:

I won't tell you who. I won't tell you how. I'm not trying to be mean but this is about the only situation which could be harder to deal with than a usual Transition to a more opposite gender. You may find yourself legally bound to adopt the 'female' gender because of that physical change (laws vary by location. When word gets around with friends and family and job you might lose them all because as hard as it is for non-TG's

Can't speak for Dubious, but I know I should have been born a girl, even if I ended up as asexual and androgynous as I am now or more. As much as I'm against "normalcy" I do wish my body was more that way, and I think I'd have had a better life that way :mellow:

Too late to resolve my past, but there's nothing wrong with eventually living one's dreams :)

Bettypooh

Edited by Bettypooh

I might agree, but if the penis is removed, you also remove the chance for 'penile inversion' SRS which is the most common method used for MTF SRS. Thus, you are losing an option if you do that :( SRS or any surgery to alter what's "down there" tends to be a permanent one-time-only choice which is why the medical world is so adamant on making certain that you're making the right choice before they will perform that surgery <_<

I knew someone who had an Orchiectomy, the removal of their testes. It was actually a tougher fight for them to gain the psychological permissions to go ahead with that than for the TS's I know to get their permissions for their SRS. Part of the reason was that it is not as well researched or known, and part of the reason was that unlike SRS, this is not actually creating a physical change that could not be achieved through medicines to block the testosterone. And if an alternative to surgery is available, that is what Doctors will choose :mellow: They were not certain that they wanted to Transition and didn't want to lose that future option, but they did need to rid themselves of their 'maleness' and wanted to be able to cause that without needing to take medicines for the rest of their life. A decade later they are quite happy as they are so I think the right choice was made for them and by them, and that is the most important part of it all.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

1 year or RLE (Real Life Experience) AKA Living Full Time as a Woman is generally a requirement for SRS, along with 2 Letters from Therapists. Some (Brassard in Canada and possibly others) also require 1 year of HRT unless it is medically contraindicated (i.e. there is a medical reason you can't take Hormones). If you are still in the closet, I can't imagine any US surgeon being willing to perform SRS.

On Wed Nov 11 2015 21:32:49 GMT-0500, Lisa Luvs Diapers said:

1 year or RLE (Real Life Experience) AKA Living Full Time as a Woman is generally a requirement for SRS, along with 2 Letters from Therapists. Some (Brassard in Canada and possibly others) also require 1 year of HRT unless it is medically contraindicated (i.e. there is a medical reason you can't take Hormones). If you are still in the closet, I can't imagine any US surgeon being willing to perform SRS.

My now sister is in the process of several surgeries for srs here in the usa. It isn't easy for

• 2 weeks later...

Living as the other gender is as much a test of your fitting into the existing society as it is about you truly being that gender. Women treat each other differently than they do men. Though society is generally changing for the better, the 'gender line' still exists where you are nearly forced to align with one of two binary genders if you are to live among the others; thus the requirement remains. These surgeries are basically irreversible so the one-time decision has to be the right one as there is no going back and among medical minds the wrong choice could be harmful to the patient; something they will not willingly have a part in doing.

I feel the RL experience requirement is wrong and should be dropped but there it is and you have to deal with it if you want the surgery. I feel that those wanting a full-scale transition to an opposite gender benefit from the RL requirement greatly and should do it, but not all of us desire such a full change in our lives and with that requirement in place we are harmed by not being allowed to be who we really are. All we can do is press for changes in the requirements in hope that someday nobody will be left unhappy as I am now.

Bettypooh