LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

changed from diaper pins

Finally got my first snappies and boingos and they are fantastic. I always used diaper pins in the past but snappies hold the wet diapers in place better. They are easier to use then pins. I don't know why I waited so long to try them. These items make cloth diaper wearing even better. Anyone else have any experiences using them instead of pins?

Same here. I did try boingos, but not snappies. The boingos couldn't get my diaper on tight enough without breaking, and they wouldn't hold either. With pins, I can get them snug enough without any problems.

I thought about this today as I was changing my diapers. Pins are an important part of this for me. It would not be the same with Snappi's or Boingos.

I like the process of pinning them on and the feeling of the pins through my plastic pants.

I will stay with what I know: It works and has for how many decades and pins are very intuitive

I got my first snapis a few months ago.i use both snapis and my lock head pins.first I use a pin on each side,then apply my snapi .,I can then pull my cloth diaper tighter,i re apply the pin and adjust the snapi on each side.my thick wet cloth diapers stay tight all night long.

• 2 weeks later...