LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing at night?

tehse7en

After five years of wearing 24/7 with the support of my wife is was able to completely un-potty train and now wet and mess my diapers anyplace and at any time. I do wake up messy as few times

Somebody said if you take a big dose of a heavy sleep aid along with a strong laxative, and some water you stand a good chance of waking up messy and wet. That was in one of the forums. I think wine was mentioned but alcohol and sleep aids sound kind of sketchy. On the flip side if you do die in your sleep and void bladder and bowels,

The trouble with that is the people who find you that way, most likely relatives, friends or roommates, will be probably embarrassed, and if they ever talk about it, it may not be in the positive way. Not the kind of legacy you'd want to leave behind, even though it won't bother you when you're dead.

My wife has been supportive of my baby and diaper needs, I am very lucky that I found her. She does not change my diapers but at times she will make me stay in them until she feels they need to be changed. I have been wearing diapers for the 20 years we have been together. Five years ago she said if you are going to wear diapers you might as well need them and the un-potty training started. There is go going back now.

I told after our 3rd date that at times I wore diapers for need but at the time I did not know much about my AB side. I have always been into diapers and plastic or rubber pants since I was around 10.

Somebody said if you take a big dose of a heavy sleep aid along with a strong laxative, and some water you stand a good chance of waking up messy and wet. That was in one of the forums. I think wine was mentioned but alcohol and sleep aids sound kind of sketchy. On the flip side if you do die in your sleep and void bladder and bowels,

I woke up today very messy, my wife took me to a Don Henley concert last night so we did not get home and onto bed till after midnight (way past my bed time). We ate fast food for dinner so I knew I would in for a messy diaper. Normally I will mess within two hours of eating fast food and that must of been the case. I do not remember waking up to mess but did notice I was messy around 4am. Waiting for my wife to wake up so I can jump into the shower to get into a clean dry diaper, but being the weekend and the fact she went to bed late she might sleep in today. Looks like I will stay messy for the next few hours.

• 1 year later...

This is the first time in a while I woke up messy. I must have slept good cuz I don't remember doing it. My diapers are always wet in the morning because I always wet at night. I wear thick

• Like 1
This is the first time in a while I woke up messy. I must have slept good cuz I don't remember doing it. My diapers are always wet in the morning because I always wet at night. I wear thick

Let see now, I ve been wearing diapers for 30 years, 10 of those where 24/7/365 and during this time I had no control of when I wet my diaper or messed my diaper during the time I was awake.

If I woke up and felt the need

• 2 months later...

1ml of castor oil to 1kg of how much you weigh. in my case that is the whole bottle. Taken before bed 2 litres of water and a sleeping tab you will be wet messy when you wake. No I can wet in my sleep due to T2 and sleep apnea but I prefer not to mess in my sleep.