LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I "have to get used to [being called] Daddy"?

Hi everybody!

I've recently entered into a relationship with someone I've known since college (dated for 11 months the first time) and we just recently reconnected and celebrated our 6 Month Anniversary. She discovered her little side in College (for which I was a catalyst) and is really in tuned to the ABDL side,and the community (which I'm continually teaching her about). The fact that she embraces her ABDL side makes our relationship (as a whole) stronger and more fulfilling for both of us. It's sort of a long distance relationship (like the one I spoke about previously except much better and a lot more trust and honesty). When we're not able to see each other over a given month,we play a lot on Facebook Messages and txt play, and recently started calling me "Daddy". I do assume the Daddy role a lot of the time because she has MG (myasthenia gravis) and needs me to take care of her when were together most times,but this was the first time she'd used that word. She then went on to day that I would "have to get used to it"

I had told her I had an issue with that because she suffered a lot of trauma in her childhood (Divorce,abuse,neglect and worse circumstances I wont get into here)

So there's only 2 thought processes I think I can go about here:

Am I right to feel this apprehension about being given the Title of "Daddy",and right to feel concerned that repeated use of the title/word will cause those painful repressed memories to come back and manifest themselves in an ugly/harmful way?

OR

Should I feel "honored" and "privileged' that she feels so comfortable,at ease,trusting and has invested enough emotion into

Edited by LuchaBoyD2

I think you should roll with what she likes unless it's plainly counterproductive to the relationship. Using the "daddy" term isn't bad in and of itself. You two really will define what it means. If there is something going on under the surface, that should be the point of reevaluating the use of the term.

I think you should base it on how you feel about it. If you don't like being called 'daddy' you could suggest she call you something else. When my boyfriend and I play, I call him 'mr.' or 'sir'. It still has that powerful ring, but isn't attached to a family member.