LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm currently seeing a therapist about my transition into a woman. I really trust my therapist and I feel like I can tell him anything. Should I talk to him about my diaper fetish? Would it be inappropriate? Would it do any good? I don't feel stressed or depressed about being an ABDL as much as I do being trans, but should I talk to him about dating (and other things) as a bi trans baby/diaper girl? My transition has been going pretty well recently. I just got my prescription for HRT, which I'm starting tomorrow, so I thought I would talk about another (awkward) part of my life.

First off, congratulations on your transition and that it's going well for you.

You only need to share with your therapist what you feel comfortable sharing. For some people, they need to discuss being ABDL because it can be the source of stress or confusion or anxiety or any number of unhealthy emotional factors. If being ABDL doesn't stress you out or mess with you emotionally and you see no reason to bring it up, don't feel like you are required to.

If you feel your fetish gives you either problems, or help from problems that you are talking about with your therapist then it may be something you want to bring up. If the nappies are a separate thing from any problem being talked about then I would say it wouldn't necessarily need talking about.

How your therapist reacts depends on them, I have heard some want to "cure" being ABDL but others, and I would guess the majority, will see it in a more positive light than that. It may be something to bring up in passing but don't dwell on it or you may give the impression it is an unhealthy obsession or something.