LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

WHAT? People actually like this story? Come on! Fess up. Let the few people who stumble on this by accident know the truth - you're paying me to read and comment. After all my income as an uber driving doesn't allow me to...

How can they STAND each other? This was a tough chapter. Why can't he figure out why she's so embarrassed? What's so tough to figure out about that? And sure she's wondering why he even cares - no else seems to care. Her parents shovel money at her but that is maintenance not caring.

Ashie I like your ideas. ...and don't EVER go home! So it seems mom won't tell dad, but we can't be sure. If she doesn't then Oaklee's got a little wiggle room. He needs his 'puter and phone though.

Well, on the up-side, Mom hasn't told and probably won't. But Oaklee is now having to try to process the party, Sayla, his relationship w her w/o input from his usual support system. Bindie was ok, but I don't think it really matters who Oaklee talks with. Whether it's Sayla, Mac, Missy, Mike, Deagan, even mom or dad... none of them will fully understand until Oaklee starts figuring himself out - allows himself to see who he is. And so things are still upside down.

I may fall behind at some point too, but for now I'm here. Sayla is just like a magnet to Oaklee, isn't she? Draws him in and then won't let him go. Oh my. All of you are lucky... I'm too tired and don't have the time for my usual obnoxious over-analysis and assumptions... ;)