LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

...and you were worried about putting it here on DD.... Silly billy!!! Your style is so good, the characters are developing so well - so normal and real. The dialogue is excellent and totally believable (save for only a couple words that seem like they wouldn't be normal vocab for kids this age).

I love the color coded dialogue as it allows for an easier flow of the conversation while keeping clarity of who is speaking.

In some senses I identify with Oaklee, especially in using selective wording to allow himself to believe he 'only' likes to dress cute. I understand all too well Mac and Oaklee's shyness and hesitancy to approach one another. haha... I wonder what my teen life would have been like with cell phones and internet. I might have been more adventurous - would have been easy considering how I was! See? There I go! I'm already totally wrapped up in this story; putting myself alternately in Oaklee's place and Mac's place.

I'm totally convinced that there are enough people here who love well written, engaging stories so you will get plenty of readers and plenty of positive reaction!

OK, Sophie, I'm now going to artificially puff up your ego. I don't really mean a bit of this, but I'm going to say it to make you feel better...

I'm far, far too old to know exactly how kids text, but this seems really comfortable - their style of texting, that is. They're basket cases emotionally - THAT part of being a kid I remember! Or maybe someone just described it to me once...

You're doing a great job of building the characters. I feel so sorry for Oaklee for his own confused thoughts of who he is. His theory of girl's clothes is much the same as mine was, for FAR too long. He knows he isn't into guys, so not 'gay'. He isn't comfortable with 'sissy' - he's not that! But he likes girl's clothes. That's it. He just likes them. That is SO me for so long.

soooo, question:

(I bet pudding was thinking about Annie...

And thanks for all that detail!! In a way, the finances give a plausible explanation for Mac's lack of friends. Actually there's so much going on. It does seem like Mac hasn't had many friends coming into high school.

Oh Gawd!! I had so much trouble breathing! I read for a while and realize I hadn't breathed at all for a long time. Draw a breath, read more... no breathing...

awwwww, its so cute but at the same time, I wonder how mac feels about the sudden "silent treatment"? Maybe she thinks nothing of it? Is she freaking out a little? Maybe she is still asleep? Find out next time on Mac && Oaklee

Thankfully I didn't cry in this segment. But I did want to reach out and pinch (kick?) Oaklee. His feelings are so confused or at least he's afraid to let them be simple and clear. His self image is totally underwater. He wants so badly to be who he's supposed to be but he's not aware of that yet and nowhere near ready to accept it. Hmmm... except that I never let myself even get that much thought in at that age, I get it!

This dialogue is frustrating because his fear affects what (and how he words what)

I must admit that even though I found the formatting a bit odd and possibly even annoying at first I have somehow been sucked right into this story. I just wish that these forums were a little more mobile friendly. I have to scroll down at full speed for almost 30 seconds to get to the latest parts of the story