LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey, new little girl

littlekat

Hey everyone! I'm Kat and 23 and a little girl, I used to be very much an older little girl of around 5 but was always interested by diapers. Then one of my good friends gave me some to try (I was a bit too shy and nervous to get them myself) and I haven't looked back since.

I've known a few ABs in person but I'm kind of shy so I decided to join so I can talk to more people like me and find out more about little me ^^

• Like 1

Welcome Kat! That's pretty cool that your friend gave you diapers to try, but why on earth did they do that? Did you express an interest in them? Where they into diapers? Anyways, nice to meet you. I am UK based as well and I find the best diapers are acquired online rather in the stores here in the UK.

Welcome Kat! That's pretty cool that your friend gave you diapers to try, but why on earth did they do that? Did you express an interest in them? Where they into diapers? Anyways, nice to meet you. I am UK based as well and I find the best diapers are acquired online rather in the stores here in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...