LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gold Coast/Brisbane ABDL Play Group

Diapereddownunder

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys we are a couple with ab/dl fetish i am the boss/mummy and my partner is my bubba i make him wear diapers and i have a chastity lock on him we are after other couples in Brisbane with the same interests as us to build a friendship and catch up for bbq camping and regular play dates if your interested or wanna know more dont hesitate to contact us as we do nt judge and are very friendly and open minded

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I’m new to all this I had a medical issues that I need nappy/diaper once that was over I found I found out I enjoyed have one on and I’m open to learn more and maybe try all the other things like bottles and stuff and would like to talk to someone to learn and get advice

• 1 year later...
On 9/21/2015 at 2:28 PM, Diapereddownunder said:

So I wanted to try an create a little group where Gold Coast and Brisbane ABDL's can meet and talk reguarly, create a community here in wonderful S/E QLD! Is anyone interested in this?

Yes I am

On 6/19/2020 at 2:48 PM, Charnelleandbubba said:

Hi guys we are a couple with ab/dl fetish i am the boss/mummy and my partner is my bubba i make him wear diapers and i have a chastity lock on him we are after other couples in Brisbane with the same interests as us to build a friendship and catch up for bbq camping and regular play dates if your interested or wanna know more dont hesitate to contact us as we do nt judge and are very friendly and open minded

How do I contact you 

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2015 at 2:28 PM, Diapereddownunder said:

So I wanted to try an create a little group where Gold Coast and Brisbane ABDL's can meet and talk reguarly, create a community here in wonderful S/E QLD! Is anyone interested in this?

Yes I am would like to meet and talk with like minded people 

2 minutes ago, widdlebaby said:

Yes I am would like to meet and talk with like minded people 

How do I contact you 

widdlebaby here I wouldn’t mind getting to meet you I’m free most of the time cheers 

• 3 weeks later...

Love to wish I could work this site out 

I would like to be a part of that sounds good. I’m a life time DL cheers widdlebaby