LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The girl I love

C and D just won't work. If you don't tell her you will feel horrible about it and very few people can just give up their ABDL side.

I've always said the one person who should know about you fetishes is you partner, I would suggest if you both decide to become a couple that you tell her shortly after. The key is to not act like it is a big deal, if you are relaxed about it when telling her she is more likely to not freak out so much.

She is your big so you have to tell her. But if she is a coworker- then no. Don't ever date coworkers- it gets way too complicated way too fast

co-workers can be a real big issue if you ever have a fight... I would not tell them until after you have dated for a while if you both

I have three co-workers at my work that also have their spouses work there too. It's never a problem so long as you agree to leave your love life at the door and stay professional at work. Apparently it's easier than it sound because they all make it work fine enough to keep doing it.

I would also recommend you wait for at least a few dates with her until you open up to her. You may find something that changes your mind out about her, or it may even be that she doesn't know you enough to return the love just yet.

I've always been straight forward with the women folk I date. So far I haven't had any troubles. It's all in how you present yourself. If you are down on the Abdl thing and bring it up as something that is an "issue" then it's negative from the get go. I've always tried to be positive about it, and a little quirky. So far things have been good. I am currently laying next to my wife in a bambino Classico.

• 2 weeks later...

About ten years ago, I think a girl who I was friends with got the sneakiest suspicion once that I wore diapers. She looked thoughtfully and then shook her head and said "No," not thinking it could be true. The thing is... she's just the type of girl who would be overjoyed by it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

That could actually be a good thing. Did she react neutral or positive to the diaper story? That would be a good indication for you to move forward with her in your relationship. If it was a negative reaction then you may need to reconsider dating her.

Well it was a neutral reaction,

I think it's still a bit too early to tell her. There's kind of a sweet spot in relationships where it's OK to talk about stuff like this, at least I think there is.

I think if you bring it up too early, where you know each other well enough, she'll find it disturbing if she's not open-minded enough. Bring it up too late, when you guys have been together for a while, and it could come out as you've lied to her, and you've lost her trust.

I think the best way to approach it is when someone brings up deep, dark secrets, but when you both can be truly open and honest about it.