LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about age regression eBooks

Susan Donym

Hello babies, kids, mommies and daddies! I am an eBook author specializing in age regression stories, and I was wondering if it would be acceptable to post announcements about my new stories on this forum. I've been looking around here and it seems like the focus is very much on AB/DL stories. I'm not seeing much about age regression but I'm hoping the forum has room for that too.

I write stories about adults becoming teens, kids or babies by sci-fi or magical methods, always against their will. I do a lot of humiliation scenes, forced cuddling, breastfeeding, diapering... the works! I frequently include transgender themes and I've even done a few unbirthing stories (where somebody is regressed all the way back to the womb). I love age regression and I hope I can share my work with you on the board!

To give you some idea about my work, I've just published a new story collection called My Wife Turned Me into a Little Girl: 7 Stories of Transgender Age Regression. The stories involve men being cruelly stripped of their adulthood and their masculinity and transformed into teenage schoolgirls, toddlers and babies. There's also a kinky unbirth in there!

I'd love to hear any feedback and I hope to become a regular contributor to the forum.

Archived