LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molly was a year younger than Lizzie. They had been best friends since kindergarten. Molly was about the same height as Lizzie, but skinny. She has red curly hair and green eyes. Molly wears glasses because she has trouble getting her contacts in alone and is too embarrassed to ask her mom to help her. Molly called Lizzie's name as she came though the door. She removed her sandals and headed upstairs to see if Lizzie was in her room. Molly opens the bedroom. "You shouldn't leave your front door unlocked. Anyone could walk in off the street and come into your house. So are you ready for the best year of our lives? Last year of school and no parents for you all year. We could have a 365 day party."

Lizzie quickly sat down as to hide her diaper, but it still made a crinkling noise and she hoped Molly couldn't hear her. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I had a package and I was in a hurry to move it and forgot to lock the door. So what do you want to do?" Lizzie gave her an innocent smile and folded her arms over her tiny skirt.

Molly nods. "Did you hear that? It sounded like someone either stepped on and sat on a plastic bag." She shakes her head. "That isn't much of any excuse. Your lapse in judgment could have resulted in you being kidnapped and held for ransom." Molly sighs. "Enough of the

Eyeing the closest, she prays that Molly won't look. It's where she stashed her boxes of ABDL things. "N-no, of course not! Well, uh, I can prepare a movie if you want..." She shifts just a little bit, it feels as if her bladder is about to explode. "I can fix the popcorn if you can find us a movie," she knows she must be shaking because Molly keeps eyeing her funny.

She tried to get up without showing her diaper or make her diaper crinkle, and barley succeeded. It made a noise, but she could cover that up. She tugged at the hems of her skirt and left to go find the popcorn hidden in the kitchen, while freaking out as she climbed down the stairs and hoped Molly didn't catch her. Her bladder was still pumping, but she decided to hold it in as long as she could so Molly wouldn't smell anything.

Molly watched Lizzie leave her bedroom. She was tempted to open Lizzie's closet and see why she was looking at the door so much. Molly shrugs it off and goes into Lizzie's bathroom. She shakes her head at the mess in there. There was clothes all over the floor in front of the clothes chute. Makeup on the sink. "I swear if I didn't know she was almost an adult. I would swear she was a child." Molly picks up the clothes and puts them down the chute. Then she cleaned up the side of the sink and put the makeup back in the case. Molly used the bathroom and washed her hands. Curiosity got the better of her and she had to look in the closet. Molly opened the door and looked around.

Lizzie froze in her tracks. "W-w-what? W-why would y-you look in my closet?" She turned around. She had her hands behind her back and Lizzie took a step back. Molly was smirking and looked like she was planning something. "M-Molly, I swear, what you saw in my closet wasn't for me, I can explain!"

Molly looked at Lizzie. "Well you was acting very nervous in your bedroom and looking at the closet door. So I thought you was hiding someone in there." She nods. "Ok explain this." Molly pulled the T shirt from the summer camp out from behind her back. "You said you gave away my favorite T shirt by accident to Goodwill, but I found it laying on the floor with a giant stain on it. You could have told me you messed up my t shirt. You didn't need to lie to me about it." She dropped it on the counter and walks

"I thought we would do a horror double feature. Saw and Leprechaun." Molly closed the curtains and made the living room dark. She walks back towards the couch. "There is that sound again. It is driving me up the wall. I have got to figure out where that sound is coming from." Molly picks up the remote and pressing play to start the Blu ray disk of Saw.

Molly smiles. "Well you did say to pick a movie. I'll tell you what. If you have a nightmare from the movie. I'll take the blame for it." She presses the start button and High School Musical came on. She laughs. "You really thought I would put a horror movie in? I am not that mean. They scare me too and I don't want to have to sleep with my bedroom light on."

She bounces up and because of her tiny skirt a bit of her diaper shows. " Oh shit!" She runs upstairs and opens the bathroom door before Milly could react. She licks the bathroom door and wets herself. Rubbing her diaper she sighs and rubs a bit more. "God that feels so good..." Moaning because of her wet diaper, she pulls her diaper up and her skirt down. She washes her hands and walks back down to where Molly is.

Lizzie blushes. "God dammit Molly... I have something I need to tell you...it's getting way worse and I can't hide it anymore..." She lifts her skirt in shame. "That's where the noise has been coming from. Yes, I have a diaper fetish. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it turns me on." She hides her face as she waits for Molly's response.

Molly looks at Lizzie for a little bit. "Well it is about time you told me. I saw the diapers in your closet when I looked in there, but I wasn't going to say anything about it. I was going to leave it up to you to tell me." She stands up and takes the skirt off of Lizzie. "There that is better." Molly touched the diaper. "Oh you used it. It is still warm. Does anyone besides me know about this part of you?""

"Oh you didn't see them? They must have still in the box. I have enema, paddles, and plastic panties, too. I wanted a partner, and I still don't know for sure if you would want to, but you've always been super hot and dominating, so if it's in your interest, you could take control." Lizzie smiled a cute smile, not as afraid anymore, hoping she gets a good response.

Molly shakes her head. "No I didn't see that. I can see why you would have an enema and plastic pants. They go with diapers, but why the paddle? Ping pong has nothing to do with wearing diapers." Molly flings back her hair. "I have always tried to be super hot. I don't think I am dominating. I just want things my way all the time. I'll have to think about it."