LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

"Just thinking ahead my love" Leon replied back. "Lets get some breakfast and then we need to get TK some clothes"

TK felt at ease as he rested on Kris' side. He got up and stood up trying to use to his old body.

"Honey when we head out I can stay with TK while you get him a set of clothes. Than we'll join you after he's dressed" Leon replied.

TK just ate and sat in quiet. He was still at a lose of his condition.

TK nodded with a slight smile. "Sounds good Kris"

Leon could see the same look of sadness in TK at Kris saw. "How we grab a few movies as well." Leon thought for a split second. "We also could get a few things to help brighten up your room?"

TK could tell his new parents were trying to lift his spirits. "That's cool" He replied back with a bit more energy. TK was on his second plate and was close to finishing.

TK was feeling uneasy and stayed close to Kris. Originally TK was a nervous preteen, and that came flooding back thanks to Re:birth. He held Kris' hand and gave it a squeeze every so often.

Leon also had Kris grab a set of clothes for TK next few age stages. "Where to my dearly?"

TK stood there in mild shock again. He was really expecting another no.

Leon grabbed a few movies for himself and Kris and went to paid for them all. "How about taking TK to the toy store while I pay. I'll be right behind you"

TK took a second to think it over. With how things were turning out for him, a toy would be a nice treat. TK started to look around.

Leon came in and stood by Kris. "So how is he?" Leon asked since TK was out of hearing range.