LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

Kris and her husband had been trying to have a child for years. After having no other options of having a child of their own, they decided to finally adopt and were in the orphanage that way, looking for their new child that would soon become part of their family. She felt excited at finally being able to become a mother. "Oh honey, this is so exciting!" She said to her husband

Kris nodded as she held her husband's hand and went to see the children and that's when they spotted TK. She didn't know why but just at first sight, she had a strange feeling about him so she went to approach him. "Hey, sweetie. Do you live here?" She asked curious about whether or not TK was an orphan

TK was zoned out and took a second to answer. "Hmm yeah I've lived her since I was ten. How can I help?" TK was for the most part still a nice person even with all of his problems.

Leon let Kris do all the talking.

TK gave the couple a slightly shocked look. He really thought this day would never come. He lost hope around the age of fourteen. "My name is TK" He said while he got his mind straight.

Once at the restaurant, they had a small birthday dinner with TK and even got him a cake that he could blow from. After dinner, they went shopping for some clothes for TK where they bonded with him more and shared a few laughs together. Once home, Kris showed TK to his new room where he would be staying from now on and even explained how she didn't work but her husband was a scientist. The new family spent some time together and then Kris started to ask about TK's past.