LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
cathdiap

What kind of incontinence would you prefer?

What kind of incontinence would you prefer?   127 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of (painless) incontinence would you prefer?

• Dribbling all the time
    • Small amounts every ten minutes
    • Larger amounts every hour
    • Full bladder every three to four hours

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

really none I wish I did not start to wet my self

30 minutes ago, oldwetter66 said:

I understand your reply, but please keep in mind I put this topic on the incontinent-desires board with a reason. I think this board is not meant for people like you who dislike incontinence. Thank you in advance.

Just wet. I work with several other deputies in close quarters sometimes and a messy diaper wouldn't go unnoticed. I could get away with an Abena L4 for an 8 hour shift but then I usually have a 5-6 hour part time afterwards and need to change. I can change between the two jobs but not while at work.

These days I tend to drip and dribble all the time and when my bladder reaches a certain level it just empties uncontrollably. Sometimes I may have a minute or two's warning but usually the first I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy. This can happen at any time, whatever I am doing but any exercise or strenuous activity makes it worse.

At this point in life I would love to be a true bed wetter since I already where night time diapers and PJ all ready... I'm allreadyto the point where I can easily wet whial all tuck into bed .

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, fixitboy said:

At this point in life I would love to be a true bed wetter since I already where night time diapers and PJ all ready... I'm allreadyto the point where I can easily wet whial all tuck into bed .

I am a true nightly bedwetter and wouldn't want to be dry at night again. I love my bedwetting.

On 6/28/2016 at 4:07 PM, cathdiap said:

I understand your reply, but please keep in mind I deliberately put this topic on the incontinent-desires board. Thank you.

It is hard on all of us that wet.I think I know some like it and don't want too stop wetting I do.but I also know that I wet I cant hold it long there are times I am at home I cant make it to the bathroom and out I wet all the time I wet every night

16 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

It is hard on all of us that wet.I think I know some like it and don't want too stop wetting I do.but I also know that I wet I cant hold it long there are times I am at home I cant make it to the bathroom and out I wet all the time I wet every night. 

For me accepting and learning to enjoy my incontinence was the best way forward.

On 14/09/2015 at 5:55 PM, feralfreak said:

i think there should be a 5th option, bedwetting, which i would prefer just to have some consistency, that problem popping up once in a while bugs me, i dont mind having a problem with bedwetting if it would be more frequent, if something is going to be a problem i would want it to be more consistant, i dont know how to say exactly what im trying to say, if something is going to be an issue, then be an issue, something to expect and something to justify the costs of controlling, does this make sense? i dont know if what im trying to say is getting across

Makes perfect sense to me. I am a bedwetter and it is much easier to deal with when you know that you will almost certainly wet every night.

On 28/06/2016 at 9:55 PM, oldwetter66 said:

When I first became incontinent it was a shock but I soon learned to deal with it and became DL along the way. Now I don't find being incontinent a problem at all. If I am totally honest I am happy i happened and think it was meant to be. I am truly a happier person in nappies.

I voted for a dribbling mode as that would make me most dependant of diapers.

Constantly wet would be no fun and hard to control.  Even a little bit every hour would make me too scared to face the public.  If it's going to happen, let it happen all at once, and then get dealt with and then back to my life.  I don't want to become a shut in because of my constant worry someone will find out I'm always wet.  :(  Actually, I would vote less frequently, like it being only an issue once or twice a day and being able to get to the bathroom more times than not.

On 29/12/2016 at 0:00 PM, Ishigreensa said:

Constantly wet would be no fun and hard to control.  Even a little bit every hour would make me too scared to face the public.  If it's going to happen, let it happen all at once, and then get dealt with and then back to my life.  I don't want to become a shut in because of my constant worry someone will find out I'm always wet.  :(  Actually, I would vote less frequently, like it being only an issue once or twice a day and being able to get to the bathroom more times than not.

I guess choosing a type of incontinence would be difficult. Where as learning to deal with my incontinence as it developed was not such a big problem. I wear nappies now all of the time and am seldom dry for long but have grown used to it and don't see it as problem any more.