LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of incontinence would you prefer?

What kind of incontinence would you prefer?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of (painless) incontinence would you prefer?

• Dribbling all the time
    • Small amounts every ten minutes
    • Larger amounts every hour
    • Full bladder every three to four hours

dripling all the time, never having a full bladder anymore. After more than two years of actively trying to become incontinent, I must admit feeling a semi full bladder is not comfortable for me anymore - therefore I would love to having no control whatsoever but just dripple...

I'd do dribbling all the time. I feel like that way it'd be harder to gauge how full your diaper is without actually looking at it. You wouldn't be able to quantify how many times you've wet, which could otherwise be used to know when you need to change. I would want to

i think there should be a 5th option, bedwetting, which i would prefer just to have some consistency, that problem popping up once in a while bugs me, i dont mind having a problem with bedwetting if it would be more frequent, if something is going to be a problem i would want it to be more consistant, i dont know how to say exactly what im trying to say, if something is going to be an issue, then be an issue, something to expect and something to justify the costs of controlling, does this make sense? i dont know if what im trying to say is getting across

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's not easy on diapers, but I'd prefer a nice flood every so often. Basically, there's a story called "Getting Fixed" which describes my perfect stent - one which can be remote controlled or which automatically empties (completely) once a preset capacity is reached. I think, in time, it would get uncomfortable in reality though.

Bittergrey's concept of "precontinence" is what I'm looking for. The bladder would still fill to some extent, then rather than sending the urgency signal it would simply contract and empty. I would prefer to be surprised by the feeling, but to notice it most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm already a bedwetter (I've awakened wet six days in the past week), so I'd have to say emptying small amounts every ten minutes. One, my pathetically inadequate med-supply diapers might be better able to handle the flow (and therefore, leak less). Two, I'd feel more justified in calling myself "incontinent"--there's always that nagging question in the back of my mind: "Am I really incontinent, or just convinced myself I am so I could wear diapers?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd prefer the dribble as well. Right now mine is more of a Sudden urge to go, hence why I don't mind wearing 24/7, 9/10 times I'm nowhere near a bathroom, If i'm not wearing a diaper at the time that goes beyond inconvenient. After a genuine accident (poop) a few weeks ago (And wasn't wearing a diaper at the time) I am now 24/7, just in case, no more purges.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2015, 11:05:45, Nyte Kitsune said:

I'd prefer the dribble as well. Right now mine is more of a Sudden urge to go, hence why I don't mind wearing 24/7, 9/10 times I'm nowhere near a bathroom, If i'm not wearing a diaper at the time that goes beyond inconvenient. After a genuine accident (poop) a few weeks ago (And wasn't wearing a diaper at the time) I am now 24/7, just in case, no more purges.

Mwaaa, haaa, haaa. Welcome to the dark side of incontinence.....

• 5 months later...

Well leaking every ten minutes by most urologists standard would get you a bag and condom cath if you are male, females would be issued diapers and men leg bags, simply because to insurance companies it is far simpler to send you to PT for "repoty training" like they do after TURP ( Trans urethral resection of the prostate)and teaching you "timed voiding" and lengthier ability to hold rather than pay for a lifetime of crappie diapers unless you have both types of IC such as IC & functional IC ( functional IC is when either your bodies normal signal for "I have got to pee" is to short, or due to a physical limitation you can't access the toilet such as those of us in wheelchairs) or a combination of stuff with OAB, Prostate, Neurogenic bladder or Bowel, basicly a dual designation of IC & FIC means you are hopelessly devoted to diapers for life, a Neurogenic bladder is there term for bladder dysfunction caused by something else in your Neurological system is the root cause they believe but nailing down what it is, is any bodies guess ( such as one of the 40 known variety of muscular dystrophy, there are also several things they suspect as being a dystrophy but not enough research to prove it yet) and frequently Neurogenic bladder as well as Bowel results in both retention and flooding,those affected never completely empty as well as have very cloudy urine as well as frequent sediment in their urine from being retained in the bladder for long periods this frequently results in people both needing diapers and cathing multiple times a day ( I am up to 5 X s a day, the most I am aware of is eight times a day .*day* being 24 hours ) if you can't tell I have a mix of personal experience and educational training in many areas of medicine which has aggravated and alienated many a physician which has resulted in me both getting some really top of the line doctors and some really AWFUL ones. A large proportion of people with Bowel IC control a majority of leaking by doing morning enemas of tap water to empty as much as possible at once to limit the amount of volume of stool in their systems to have accidents with.

There are many more flavors of incontinence than 4 and no flavor being a choice one.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely chose "dribbling" as to me that means being completely bladder incontinent. I have gotten myself to the point that I can easily make that little muscle relax and not attempt to close itself while peeing and wetting. That took a lot of mind training to say the least. I have used catheters to give me

• 4 weeks later...

I've been a dribbler for a long time but in recent months when my bladder is full I reach the point where I can't hold it. I start dribbling but once the sphincter releases I experience full wetting, which sometimes happens a handful of times a week if I don't take care to urinate frequently. I'm getting used to it and to wearing adequate protection.