LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABC Club recently??

I know there are a few posts about the ABC club in london, but i wondered if anyome had actually been recently?

Is it still running? I know its in a gay bar, is everyone that goes gay? Im straight and i dont wanna feel too uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

It does still run. It is still in the gay club venue. Haven't been in several years though due to the cliqueyness. If you're straight it might be a bit uncomfortable for you unless it has changed dramatically. I was thinking maybe a pub/caf

• 4 weeks later...

I have to give an alternative view from Stevey on his perception that there are cliques... yes, some people do stand in groups but you'd expect that in an environment where people get to know each other.

• 1 month later...

ive been a few times it is decent only had 1 bad problom there and that was some creepy guy by the curton and then offerd me if i wanted a drink i plitly declined and told the staff but if u are in a group of people u now its fine i tend to go after london furs with a group of friends but i would nevere go solo the owner is chilled out do so if u do have a bad time dont be afraid to tel him he will kick the person out asap :)

• Like 1

I allso like to add if anything goes out of control of the staff there it is next door to kings cross station so it is patrold at that time so if anything bad happens i recmound looking around there i now this as i went to collage at westminster kingsway

• Like 1