LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

daddy made a dicision -Huge step - kinda nervous

BabySammie

So since telling my husband about my fetish, he's encouraged me to wear and use when I was in the mood. We both love that I'm more submissive and relaxed and less stressed when diapered. Well, lately there has been a lot of stress in our life, and on our marriage. Lots of arguments have ensued, and I tend to act like a royal brat, to use a more mild term. So I began thinking that maybe, we could try a bit of diaper discipline. If I act out too bad, my husband would put me in a pull up for the day to help me calm down

Edited by BabySammie

Bad idea: Address the problem head-on or it will just get worse from neglect and some part of you will know that you are adding a distraction to help you evade the real matter: Do not even go there. It will just get mooshed in with the reason you play baby and pollute it

I should clarify. This is by no means a solution to our issues. We are working on open communication and seeing a couples counselor as well. This idea is first and foremost a means of decreasing my stress level. We have other ideas in place to help my husband decrease his. Additionally, we have multiple safe words in place and despite the regressive punishment, my viewpoint on matters will always be respected. This is not solely his choice, but me agreeing to give this a try. I feel safe, secure, and relaxed when padded, so since we know it works to keep me calmer, we figured we'd give it ago. But I do thank you all for your concern. We would never do anything we thought would only make things worse.

• 1 month later...