LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Adult Babies Crawl?

I'm just curious if any AB's Crawl when they're in AB mode. I imagine it's really hard on the knees, but I suppose & wonder that if you're really serious about AB Play &/or what your caregiver (if you have one) expectations are when you're in AB mode?

Rockies Fan.

I'm sorry Nia, that must suck to have been in a accident. Actually scooting sounds more feasible to me for AB's period because I don't think it'd be nearly as hard & painful on the knees, even for people with two good knees.

I have a bad leg after a car wreck so I scoot on my bum instead but it still does the trick.

Seconded, and also with two bad knees. There isn't much crawling around for me unless I have sport braces on, and with some high end construction type

One of my apartments im redoing had carpet in the kitchen. When i took it out the floor under it was still in good shape. Just needed a good scrubbing. So i striped down to my diaper so i didn't bleach my clothes and scrubbed it with Ajax on my hands and knees. I was kinda feeling like a baby crawling around.

Thanks. They put me back together over a few years and things are mostly good. I would have to agree about knees getting sore any way and with a padded bum it's all good.

I'm just curious if any AB's Crawl when they're in AB mode. I imagine it's really hard on the knees, but I suppose & wonder that if you're really serious about AB Play &/or what your caregiver (if you have one) expectations are when you're in AB mode?

Rockies Fan.

I did when I first started wearing diapers as an adult (in the early nineties) because that was the way I usually got around inside my home, rather than use my crutches. I could really move out on my hands and knees in those days, but a traffic

Edited by Rachel Emily

I am turning 5 so I do not crawl. Did you ever try to crawl while you are wearing a tiara?