LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My boyfriend is a DL - need advice!

Hi beautiful AB/DL community!

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2+ years. I found out he was into diapers for sexual purposes in the very beginning (at 6 months). However, he told me he loved to experiment, and he was not set on one thing. Today, he uses them often, and I think he definitely has a fetish. My problem is that (being super open-minded and understanding) I let him completely indulge in his fetish

Edited by lolita_love

The problem is you put your needs aside.

A relationship is a compromise by both people. No one sided relationship will survive long.

A diaper fetish is a part of someone, you don't aquire it later. The best one can hope for is an attitude of tolerance.

You need to tell him straight out, my needs too, or it's done.

Find out now, don't waste

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2+ years. I found out he was into diapers for sexual purposes in the very beginning (at 6 months). However, he told me he loved to experiment, and he was not set on one thing. Today, he uses them often, and I think he definitely has a fetish. My problem is that (being super open-minded and understanding) I let him completely indulge in his fetish

1. I'd recommend you tell him your desires are not being met. Maybe also ask him to scale back on those toys of his too, or more importantly focus more on what you want for a change.

2. Try to focus on the parts of sex that you do like. If you find his diaper still gets in the way then don't focus on it, or ask him if he would mind

• 4 weeks later...

How can I communicate/compromise with my boyfriend? What is a reasonable compromise for someone who is a DL?

The answer to this question you already said. Communication. Now how you communicate is the key to get both of you through this. You need to be open and honest about how you are feeling and he has to listen. After that he needs to repeat what you said. He needs to also do the same thing. After all that has been discussed yoy both have to make choices. These choices are going to hurt one or both of you but it will make your relationship stronger in the end.

- For the partners out there supporting their DL love, how do you put yourself in a state of mind that allows you to enjoy the experience during sex?

My wife Sara loud could likely answer thia. She and I met as a vanilla couple. I explained early in our communications before we even started to date my interest in bdsm and kink in general.

Any relationship is about communication and the meeting of both partners needs, emotionally, physically and sexually. However, since you put your feelings aside to make him happy, you may have to start again from square one as many, not all sexually active stimulated by diapers are selfish and many are self-centered and thinking only of themselves. This is where communication comes in. Talking to each other. Letting him know your thoughts, desires, dreams and aspiration for the relationship and listening to his in return.

Finding a balance is what it's all about in any relationship. If you are constantly giving and getting nothing in return, you will burn out...it's not a mater of if, but when the light will flicker for the last time for your partner and resentment and a feeling of loss for yourself for allowing them to take the time you were with them away. A relationship is kind of like a battery and alternator. If the battery isn't recharged from time-to-time, it eventually will cease to be able to discharge it's duties, however if the the alternator charges it as needed, the battery may last indefinitely with proper maintenance. It's the same with a relationship, it's a give and take balance. When you have that type of balance, everyone is happy and diapers stay on and partners stay happy.

I wish you all the best with your boyfriend and bABy

My wife can also maybe answer this as she tells me from time to time she doesn't feel good enough about herself because she sees others that are into this kink and she compares herself to others. My advise as I tell her. She isn't comparable to others. Our relationship is not simply built on a kink but a far more personal relationship. I love her for who she is... not the diaper she wears or the body language we use sexually towards each other. I picked her over a lot of beautiful kinky woman because I know that a relationship only succeeds if both people are on the same level playing field.

You know, my wife has