LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost

Scubajoe81

• 1 month later...

Well, life is a roller coaster. There are many ups and downs. And sometimes you go years standing still. That does not mean your lost. Maybe that is just where you need to be at this time in your life. who knows what tomorrow or next month or next year brings. Sometimes all it takes is just one person, or one door to open and your life takes a new direction. Last year I never dreamed I would be shooting video of diaper girls for a web page. I was not even shooting video at that time. Only buildings, and nature pictures. Life has a way of changing with out a warning. Hang in there. You also have sometimes be the one to take a first step to make a change. Some people sit and complain about things, but do nothing to change it. And then wonder why things don't change. With in reason, we have to steer our lives also in the direction we want to go. Sometimes that means school, a new job. a special person. Sometimes it does not take much to start the change. Good luck! :)

You should have started your own post titled "I'm hanging out with hot chicks in diapers! Suck it losers!"

Im hating.