LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
spoonchicken

Getting Wet

11 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a serious thrill out of wetting yourself while dressed up but without a diaper? Always with panties & stockings (of course), but sometimes I'll wear a plastic skirt under my dress / skirt so as to not stain it, and sometimes without a plastic skirt ( i.e., a waterproof petticoat) so I can enjoy the front of the dress or skirt getting wet as well as the panties....your thoughts???

I started off wetting myself wearing long johns and footed sleepers, this was long before I got into diapers.

It was a thrill to wet my long johns, if I did it slowly I could soak them all the way down and into my chuck taylors and socks.

I sometimes have deals with the Crohn's can definitele cause issues with the panties..  but i have wet them before.

Cant say I like just wetting cloths, too messy. However occasionally being a bad LG and not getting a diaper change soon enough leading to some wet spots on my cloths is fun.

I enjoy wetting with Panties and a pair of tights.  I feels so nice!   Don't do it to often because i don't like my tight to smell like pee.  

On 02/09/2015 at 9:52 PM, spoonchicken said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a serious thrill out of wetting yourself while dressed up but without a diaper? Always with panties & stockings (of course), but sometimes I'll wear a plastic skirt under my dress / skirt so as to not stain it, and sometimes without a plastic skirt ( i.e., a waterproof petticoat) so I can enjoy the front of the dress or skirt getting wet as well as the panties....your thoughts???

I love to wear sissy dresses and skirts when I plan to wet my panties. I like getting the skirt or dress as wet as I can. Make me feel like a naughty sissy baby girl. I wear diapers as well at bed times.

Sissies are suppose to get wet right?  Particularly when they are excited.  My wife always teases me as such.

I have wet my pants and bed without diapers.  But I find that wetting my diapers whial my clothes stay dry is most enjoyable to me

On 9/2/2015 at 3:52 PM, spoonchicken said:

Ive just been wearing diapers again for about 4 years. Before that I always wet my underwear and pants. As a boy, countless nights i woke up with soaking wet underwear in a wet bed. I stopped wetting the bed at about 11 but started again at about 13. My mattress was heavily stained before my mom finally put a cover on it. Now i wear a diaper to bed but enjoy the feeling of a wet bed and pants very much!

On 28/12/2016 at 9:13 PM, Dougie1970 said:

Ive just been wearing diapers again for about 4 years. Before that I always wet my underwear and pants. As a boy, countless nights i woke up with soaking wet underwear in a wet bed. I stopped wetting the bed at about 11 but started again at about 13. My mattress was heavily stained before my mom finally put a cover on it. Now i wear a diaper to bed but enjoy the feeling of a wet bed and pants very much!

Your story sounds so much like mine

1 person likes this

i started out sneaking my sisters panties and wetting in them among other things.  there is something very arousing and naughty about being dressed up and having an accident.  I like waiting until desperation sets in and I have no choice but to wet myself.  Depending on my mood I will choose just panties over the diaper for the day.  I usually wear a diaper to bed and occasionally forget because I'm too tired and if I have an accident in bed it actually makes me feel good cuz i enjoy that overall warm feeling when I wake up.