LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping in nappies

wolfie1807

It took me a little bit to get used to wearing diapers to bed again, which I think is completely normal for a lot of people. For me, it all depends on the weather. If it's too hot, either I'll wear a pull-ups style diaper, or just stick to underwear, because I don't want to sweat. If it's comfortable enough, I'll diaper myself before I go to bed.

The Best Part Of Waking Up, Is A Diaper On Your Butt!!!

Anyways ^-^ Because i rarely do it, i have a lot of trouble sleeping while diapered. What's awesome about wearing to bed is not having to leave the comfort of your bed to pee in the morning. ^-^

Im always sleep while wearing diaper, usually I use 16 diaper (stack together). For the 1 time Im quite not comfortable but after every nite im using 16 stacked diaper. I've got no problem.

I go to bed every night wearing a diaper. when i first started wearing diapers again i only wore on weekends and slowly worked up to every night, usually wake up in a wet one in the morning

Wish I could actually sleep in diapers. I drink so much liquid in the evening so I can pee numerous times in my diaper, that when I try to sleep in a fresh diaper set up, (Overnight diaper, several boosters, and two pair of plastic pants), I wake up leaking all over the place.

On 12/15/2015 at 8:48 PM, manncer said:

Wish I could actually sleep in diapers. I drink so much liquid in the evening so I can pee numerous times in my diaper, that when I try to sleep in a fresh diaper set up, (Overnight diaper, several boosters, and two pair of plastic pants), I wake up leaking all over the place.

I wear disposables in bed for about two yaers every night and I won't miss them. When the urge comes, I can let it flow and stay in bed. I love the nice waterproof pants, rubber or PVC.

Windelbody1.jpg

Edited by Mrs Wallace
Picture added
  • Like 2
On 8 December 2015 at 7:06 PM, azdl95 said:

Im always sleep while wearing diaper, usually I use 16 diaper (stack together). For the 1 time Im quite not comfortable but after every nite im using 16 stacked diaper. I've got no problem.

You wear 16 diapers at the same time?! Every night??!!

I onloy have trouble if I try to go to sleep wet; getting to sleep with a diaper on is relaxing... but then I tried going to bed with a pacifier in my mouth as well.. never had more restful sleep :)

My biggest issue with sleeping in diapers is that when wearing ones thick enough that I can't sleep on my side, I have to sleep on my stomach or back, which I usually don't do. Plus if I slept on my side it would be harder to wet and more likely to leak. So I wind up rolling over throughout the night after an hour or two this way or that way, but the good news is those are perfect times to make more wets.

I used to wear just at weekends but found during the week I was restless, so started wearing every night to bed and now sleep so much better. Waking up is no problem if needing to pee now as I just do it and then go back to sleep. a wet nappy in the morning is so comforting.:)

• Like 1