LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You had a choice?

Binky

If you had a Choice  

287 members have voted

1. 1. You get only 1 wish and there's no turning back, would you trade everything for wealth or are you sincere in your wishes and would make them come true.

• You win a huge amount of money that lasts your lifetime
    • Your fetish (ab/dl) becomes globally accepted and is considered the normal
    • if your an ab, you can become your desired age and live as if you were always that way (same age forever)
    • you can start your life over again and live through all the stages
    • if ab or dl you can become your desired size and can wear anything you want
    • Your happy the way you are and and don't care what others think. If you want something to come true you would make it happen yourself and not with a wish.
    • Other (if you had another wish in mind choose this option and let us know in the comments)

I went for the only one that makes sense and that is the money. With that much money you can do whatever you want. I could live as much time as an AB and as much time as an adult as I want.

My fetish being accepted or not is irrelevant to me, if anything I would prefer it stayed not accepted.

Living forever as a toddler sounds about as boring as I could ever imagine, they literally cannot do anything.

Starting life again and losing everything I have plus having to go through school again would be (and is some nights) a nightmare.

Becoming baby sized would make it really hard to do a lot thing. Can't drive, can't play games well, etc...

I'm pretty happy but money makes life easier no matter what.

That about sums it up for me. I do love being a baby at times, but wouldn't actually want to have the body of a toddler or baby. I do love being an adult at times too.

The things I would do are not on that list... but I wont go into that here as it is a bit depressing. You missed out on the sissies though, and the one wish some people here would make that money could not change, to become truly male or female.

I will tell you this, while I have learned to love myself as a girl, I would become a boy in a heart beat. That is what I would wish for.

This was why when I chose this option & made my post, I chose this & said that I'd have to have all of the knowledge that I've acquired over my entire life up to this point even back then. So that I could keep, use & remake the same good, wise decisions & make different decisions for the ones & situations that turned out badly.

Exactly. I consider my life an absolute. utter failure (and not necessarily because I'm struggling financially). I simply hate myself, plain and simple--my entire life has been one long series of mistakes, and being able to start over would allow me to correct them (or at least, avoid the worst of them). I wasn't a very nice person in my youth--arrogant and pompous. I'd like the opportunity to correct that as well.

You seem perfectly fine to me. I like your first name and your avatar is how I picture you. I have just one VERY IMPORTANT question

Do you have any tiaras?

"if ab or dl you can become your desired size and can wear anything you want"

That would be sooooo cool :)

Yeah, I've fantasized about that myself--it's like being a "baby with benefits", you might say. I can wear the actual clothes (and in all likelihood, I'd look cute wearing them, as opposed to how I'd look full-size) while still being able to live the life of an adult when I chose to.

If everything else were the same except for my gender, my fear is that my mother would take my inability to be potty trained as a sign that maybe the doctors were right, and I ought to be institutionalized.:(

Unfortunately, back then, institutionalization was a very real

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little late to the party, and I'm sorry but my answer isn't going to be very exciting.

But... As I'm trans, I wish I would have just been born in the correct body. I would have saved myself years of depression and anxiety, and while I'm not saying that I'm a failure, I do think that I'd be more successful.

And we all know with greater financial stability we have, the more diapers we can buy :P

If I had one wish that'd be hard, I'd be torn between wanting to be medically well or wanting my brother back but without his issues, because just bringing him back for my own selfish reasons would be mean I guess.
Then again I'm pretty sure I'd give up any chance of being healthy again just to spend a day with him.
Yeah there's my answer I'd want him back but with a clear head.

• 1 month later...

Does money buy happiness and health? Having large quantities of it always attracts the attentions of those who would do anything to relieve you of it, from taxman to every other kind of thief and fortune-hunter. Just why do you think it is that people such as Paris Hilton, who was born with it, or Madonna/Britney/Bieber who acquired it at a young age, are so utterly f

I'm with Elfking on this one, Money. Could buy myself a house and wear whenever I wanted however much I wanted (Not that I don't do that already), But would be nice to not live

I look at it like this: at the age of 54 (as of this writing) a large portion of my life is already gone, so the sad fact is I wouldn't be able to enjoy that money very long. If my fantasy came true, however, and I was able to start over as a little girl,

On Fri Nov 20 2015 16:05:33 GMT-0500, Zinaya said:

Does money buy happiness and health? Having large quantities of it always attracts the attentions of those who would do anything to relieve you of it, from taxman to every other kind of thief and fortune-hunter. Just why do you think it is that people such as Paris Hilton, who was born with it, or Madonna/Britney/Bieber who acquired it at a young age, are so utterly f

I went with the slightly vain answer - I'd choose to be the size I want. It's about the only thing on that list money can't buy, and would save me a lot of headaches. Aside from the fact that the really cute stuff either doesn't come in larger sizes, or is expensive as hell when it does, i'd just feel more at home in my own skin at about 5 foot 2 and with a very slight build - about teenager size.

I would prefer to have an unlimited or nearly unlimited amount of money. It would make it easier to live my life. Someone might finally show interest in me since I could finally afford to go out and do things.

I'd not mind regressing and try it all over again but only if I could also have the option to change genders. I've always wondered what life as a girl would be like.