LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience (A Diaper Dimension Story)

Katie had returned from her important errand about an hour after that, but Jessica and Maya had volunteered to stay the night. The rest of the evening/night was a relaxed affair, ending with the two Amazon

I hope your story isn't over yet there are so many things I want followed up on...you are just now mentioning the two other gangs you name...is this significant? Greg, Maya moving, any schooling, future life? I am really loving your story. I also want to know when or if Katie provides Ellie with some diaper stimulation' as her Auntie did? I am enjoying the story so far, how there are bits of action mixed in with the amount of background and development. Is Ellie ever going to wear items other than her frilly dresses and are morning feeds part of her new routine as well? Looking forward to more!

I like how Maya and family are officially moving into the house next door now. That will make for some interesting aspects especially if Greg and Katie go on some dates. I do like all the cuddling and find it amusing all their bodily functions seem to happen at the same time. Not an annoyance just interesting. I am interested in the additional chapters. Will Ellie get sick and require some medication, when does Katie provide the diaper stimulation to Ellie, and many more questions.

I will be sad to see this story end but I do understand. This has been one of my favorite stories and I enjoyed reading all aspects. I do hope in the next installment or installments to end it, that you will include Maya moving next door, Greg and Katie's life, Some perhaps studying or whatever else attracts Ellie's attention. I think this is a good place to end it as the chapters themselves do seem to be developing a little slower and I think you have tied up a lot of ends. I look forward to reading the next installment and hopefully some future stories of yours.

Yeah I understand that you have to end this story because, I had a different story I read is not gonna be finished because, the author lost interest in diapers over a year ago and he/she are leaving the abdl world and IDK if he/she is ever coming back.

A few days ago, I had an idea for the penalty system, in "diapers dimension."

Under the argument that the Littles, they could not survive in prison with other, bigger criminals.
The Littles, who commit, offenses are put up for adoption. instead of going to prison.
But the Littles, extremely aggressive or violent. (Or that they committed crimes such as murder) are subjected to a hypnosis therapy, or mental regression. Prior to adoption
But I think, that the criminals "in-betweener", violent or who committed homicide. They must undergo hypnotic regression. if the judge deems relevant (
On the basis of their size and cute appearance.).

--------- ---------
It would be interesting that the leader of "Talons". Appeared in diapers.

The sleepover sounds nice and I am glad Katie got to give her little one some pleasure this time. I am looking forward to the future reveals for this story as you wrap it up. I do wonder if Chase is also staying the night or just the kiddos, as they all seem to get some milk at this time of night prior to bed. I have thoroughly enjoyed your story, and while sad to see it end I think you did an awesome job blending some different aspects of the dimension, showing a different side and even bringing in other characters. Looking forward to the end.

• 2 years later...
On 8/30/2015 at 9:24 PM, DKN117 said:

I'm still waiting to see if anybody else is going to give any feedback/ideas/whatever (what you guys think of Ellie's character and story so far, how some people (Amazons, In-Betweeners, other Littles) in-universe might react to seeing/meeting Ellie, possible scenes or plotlines, if her "have my big obvious scar and missing eye out for all to see in order to help lessen my appeal to Amazons" approach would be realistically effective out in public around In-Betweeners & Amazons or if she's just 'gotten lucky' so far). ...Well, that and I'm also working on a bunch of other things at once - a translation project, two other stories (neither of them meant for this site), and a playthrough of Crash Bandicoot 2 on the PS3 Virtual Console.

I think this story may have been affected by the crash

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, thicklypaddeddl said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the story being only a sentence long before cutting off? 

There was a problem with the site awhile back. Many posts ended up like this. Perhaps DKN117 will repost.

• 4 weeks later...