LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience (A Diaper Dimension Story)

So I've been meaning to get through this story, and am on the first page, and noticed you were looking for opinions on engagement back then (not sure if that's changed sorry).

Essentially, I'm finding the violence, talk of death, the fetishization of underage characters, etc, a bit hard to get through. At the same time, it's not completely out of place in the diaper dimension, and young characters can always theoretically be AR'd. I'm going to keep going since it seems that most of that is just in the early parts before the story starts, but it is, I suspect, a part of why it had a hard time getting going.

Page 2 is a lot more fun. The littles starter-kit is quite a nice idea, as is the implication of there being elements which Ellie isn't going to jive as smoothly with.

A lot of the updates for Day 2 will be kinda short and not too heavy on plot-stuff; just some cuteness, some bonding, some warm-&-fuzzy stuff. I've got a bit more planned for Day 3, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DKN117

...Hey, what happened to "The Little Helper"? Where'd it go? That story looked like it had such promise...

-------------------------------------------------------

It was now mid-afternoon, a couple hours after lunch. Timothy Emery was making his way back into the living room from the neighboring kitchen, finishing off a snack he

Not to take over your thread but "The Little Helper" will be updated on Wednesdays every week according according to the author.

Another wonderful chapter in the saga of Ellie, I eagerly await more

Not to take over your thread but "The Little Helper" will be updated on Wednesdays every week according to the author.

Check the Story Time forum. "The Little Helper" has VANISHED. Using my Browser's History to go to it results in "Sorry, there is a problem. We could not locate the item you are trying to view. Error code: 2F173/1".

Another awesome short update!! I admit I rush home after work and check hoping there is an update to this! I also agree Baby Banker, I want to be Ellie and this happening to me. I love the diaper dimension stuff.

Short and sweet!! And a wonderful update!! I do wonder if and when Ellie will be taken to a doctor for an illness and how she will handle that but I also look forward to other outings as well

Day 2 is almost done, but I've got another thing planned for Day 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 20 minutes later when Timothy returned home with fast-food and a couple of bags containing Ellie

some, feedback:
why Jessica and Timothy do not have, own children?
What is the work of Katie? All must have a source of income.
In, "Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension" mentions that hypnosis is illegal, but many people use it.
Hypnotic rattle is a contraband item?

--

Some people purchased smuggled products without knowing (some plants, animals and equipment are illegal in some countries for various reasons)

In Japan, it is prohibited the sale of guns (Firearms). But it is permitted to sell bullets and components to build pistols, rifles and other

A couple hours later, it was a little past 10:00, and the two Little girls looked a little sleepy as they sat together on the couch, the end credits of the movie they