LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want to Know Where to Ask Something

You have an absolutely great point. Strangely enough, we do not have a "help desk"; a forum where such questions as this should be asked as opposed to help files, which are self-serve. which is a bit self-defeating since the inquirer would have to have some knowledge of the subject matter which does nothing for a rank newbie. Generally you go to the topic labelled forum. RP will that is Roleplay. Cloth Diapers and or rubber panties. That is a subforum "Cloth Diapers and Panties". i guess the more general questions would go to Scoop the Poop or Our Lifestyle Discussion. Now the next question is specific threads. I have no idea of how many "Want to RP?" threads there are. Maybe a thread for questions about the topic or "who wants to..." topic related posts, what is generally called "housekeeping", should be made and pinned so that it does not sink with

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
correction

This is the story section, for stories... If you want to ask about RPs it goes in the RP section.

But I'm afraid that if I start a "Does anyone wanna RP with me?" thread in the RP section - which looks like it's ONLY for actual RP threads, not threads ASKING people if they want to RP -, I'll get penalized or banned or something.

Edited by DKN117

So you ask in a completely unrelated section? :lol:

I've seen plenty of threads in there asking for others to RP with, it isn't a problem to make requests in there. :)

I'll go try... But if I DO get told I can't by a mod/admin there, or even penalized for it, I'm hitting you with the biggest "I TOLD YOU SO" I can make.