LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for Doctor Visit

pottypanties

Yesterday morning I had an appointment with my new primary care doctor. This was to be a get acquainted visit and basic checkup.

Normally I wear cloth pin-on diapers with plastic baby panties, but whenever I see a new doctor I get all kinds of questions like,

• Like 1

Hope you also write about your next primary care doctor visit.

What could possibly motivate a question about your underwear?

Thanks for sharing this event !!

• 1 month later...

My pcp is pretty understanding of my condition. Wore slightly lighter protection when I went to see him about a boil in my diaper area. No comments were made about the diaper and I briefly answered question regarding my incontinence. He did ask if I wanted to see a urologist about it. But I let him know that I have seen plenty of urologists - probably too many without too many answers for whole slew of urinary and pelvic issues. I much prefer to just manage it with diapers

• 1 month later...

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Never do I think about going anywhere without a diaper of some kind, which includes all medical exams.

Even when a child officially toilet trained, my bladder was tiny and over-active. My mom believed in 'just-in-case' diapers for trips and special events. Therefore mom always nicely asked me to wear a diaper to the pediatrician or dentist

On 8/23/2015, 10:46:39, pottypanties said:

Yesterday morning I had an appointment with my new primary care doctor. This was to be a get acquainted visit and basic checkup.

Normally I wear cloth pin-on diapers with plastic baby panties, but whenever I see a new doctor I get all kinds of questions like,