LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

messing in public

I do not make a point of illustrating my fetish to any one, as I dress and act as a "normal" person would when out in public, although a person dependent on diapers.

Edited by deewet

When (not if I do) I mess in public I make sure that I can change my diaper asap. I know at some point during the day I will have a messy diaper I just hope it happens after work on my way home but if not I am getting very good at public bathroom clean up and changes. I will never stay messy around others.

I am on a quest to use nothing but a diaper. Ever again. This means sometimes accidents happen in public. However, anyone who is REALLY into developing incontinence knows the pooping doesn't just happen willy nilly. If you have a healthy high fiber diet, you can pretty much predict, with reasonable accuracy, when a mess will occur. Especially if you are no longer holding it in at all, a mess will normally, for me at least, occur two to three hours after a meal. So if I am out with friends, I make sure the meal is the last thing we do, not the first, allowing me to slip out and get to my car at the two hour mark, and head home. Or I know to shop before lunch, or wait until my afternoon mess before heading out.

If you really want to be 100% incontinent, you need to know your body, and make good choices, just out of consideration of others. I have only had mess accidents in bad places twice, and both times it was because I ate McDonalds food and things got a little slick.

I agree with most not good in front of others, however I live in a condo and early in the mornings I go lie next to the pool and fill my diaper looking up at all the apartments but make sure if anyone arrives by the pool I leave! It's as close as I am prepared to do

Personally I love messing in public. Especially while trying to hold an enema or suppository. I love the unstoppable feeling and knowing people may smell adds to the experience. I occasionally change in a public bathroom and I usually try to find a single person restroom to change in. When I do it I plan ahead obviously with wipes and an extra diaper. I don't mind changing

It seems that this is really about what happens when someone that has a handicap and has to wear diapers becomes stinky when in public, as opposed to someone who simply wants to experience the same feelings and does the same.

I am struggling to see the difference unless the person planning to do this, takes no action to resolve it after the fact and stays in public just to make other people uneasy.

In the latter case, I would also be concerned, in the first case, not at all.

• 1 month later...

i love doing it. Today I messed around people in my shul and no one covered their nose; nor were distancing themselves from me. They even made a comment on my new shoes.. I even went running in it and as I type I am still in it. Last night I slept in a messy diaper. The problem that I have is telling people that I wear cause then they automatically know what to search for. A big tip: Never tell others and if they ask say it's a medical problem. I generally would change right away but somethimes I love to

• 2 weeks later...

It really depends what you're into. For me, messing in public is all about seeing cute girls at the stores in shorts. I like love seeing girl's with thick legs and short shorts when I have a load in my diaper. But then there are them days when too many guys are at the store and not enough girls, that kills it for me. Stores are risky and so is driving in a car. If you were to get in an accident, that would really really suck. The best experience I've ever had was going to a summer festival in a diaper. It's outside, there are out-houses to can change into a clean diaper when you're ready to leave. You probably won't get yourself very clean with wet wipes, but it's better then driving home in a fully loaded diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did it once. It was a actual accident to and at the sick bay. Thats one way to show the doctor you realy are sick and not trying to get of work. Though truth betold it was after i had seen the doctor. I changed in the toilet befor leaving and i swear that look the nurse gave me was one of pitty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you really have to plan ahead. running into someone you know is an almost impossible situation to get out of because they most likely will walk up to you and want to say hello. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. So you might want to wear cloth you don't usually wear and maybe a cap or something that makes you look different. Also, go to places away from home. But you never know where someone will be. Stores are risky. Outside events are the safest I think; like carnivals, and firework shows at night.

I love the risk that you might have an accident in public.

So today I had some fun. I froze a banana and inserted it coated in liquid soap.

The soap helps getting the banana in, but will also cause cramps, and of course a frozen banana doesn't help either.

Then I

Yeah, I don't believe anyone is going to notice an always discrete under a pair of jeans. Nobody even notices my Confidry under jeans as it is (though I normally wear loose or relaxed fit).

• 3 months later...

I'd like to do this but don't have the accessories I insist on yet. The turn-on is the physical sensation of going and about people around having no idea what my body is doing. The idea of carrying a load around doesn't have any special appeal and I'd rather not any more than what's necessary between going and changing. Same thing with wetting in public of course, for the same reason, although for the most part there isn't the issue with carrying it around .

A few conditions: 1: completely bombproof airtight overpants. I don't want things to smell even slightly to anyone. 2: I need to be able to leave easily to go get changed, and 3: (this one being for intentional versus accidental messing) be able to change away from anyone so they don't have to smell things. (As we know, things will smell a lot more than going in the toilet.)

i havent Messed in public much, once in school, but i was skipping, the only one around, and in the bathroom anyway. I sat on the toilet while i did it to make it easier.

• 1 month later...