LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

trying to get into bondage....

theonlyoneleft

And here I thought trying to get out of bondage was the hard part.

Try starting off fairly vanilla. Fuzzy hand cuffs, or a soft nylon rope are a good way to start. If you want to cross over your diaper play, then consider locking plastic pants and locking

All of those are good ideas!

While it can hurt getting it off if you aren't careful I'm really fond of duct tape myself. I like the feeling, the look (and oddly enough the smell). Plus it's cheap and not too awkward to buy.

Good call Baby Brian - ease into it - the theme is to present a helpless sort of lot - something you are not supposed to get out of easily.

Graduating to being subservient to the master *** (one placing you into bondage) a slave like condition with or without restraints or

other conditions like wearing and using diapers (this forum). May also result in wearing sissy clothing (of color PINK) or humiliating

costume of lingerie skirts dresses for the male - less than nothing for the female.

Care should be taken from the start to agree to limits and use of restraints - have a safe word or if gagged a facial gesture indicating "STOP" !

Can be exciting in any place or setting - bedroom - house and home - at parties - in public (with caution to stay within the laws {of decency}) !

So go ahead and make your day - get tied up - locked away (in diapers if you like and force yourself to use them) play safe and have fun (if you can) !

*** does not have to have a

On another note - so you want to experience BONDAGE do you ?

Well do some thinking - don't be that guy that used handcuffs and Opps now where did that KEY go to ?

Result - who are you going to call to get out of handcuffs - why of course the POLICE - they have the keys you know - now the plot thickens (you are wearing diapers aren't you) !

The 911 operators are going to have something to talk about after this one.

So it is NOT Halloween or Mardi Gras or even New Years (new born baby theme) how do explain that you are in a public place walking around like

lost in a fantasy world and aren't you so cute in the diapered outfit !

Ok maybe not so much in a public place - but you are in what is called your nursery and the Fire Department has come to evacuate your abode because

of what is called fire/emergency/gas leak (and not from your diapers) - a public concerned - no time to get undressed and into a plain jane outfit suitable

for public display.

So you want some solitude so you go out to the county park which nobody frequents at all - after all it is wild out there and you like a wild time.

So you dressed to the nines in your adult baby finest "Pretty NEON PINK detailing" and all that sort of stuff and when you think you are really all alone

what happens a Park Ranger is investigating this strange UFO PINK presence turned in by passing concerned citizen.

Final note - so you read up a great deal on this internet thing and oh the stories (some true and some far fetched) of the forms of bondage and other sexually

bond exploits be it with or without diapers or other say crossdressing clothing - now imagine the intense humiliation of something going WRONG BIG TIME !

Wasn't that fun - was it a turn on - did you really turn 3 sheets (red) and enjoyed the embellished embarrassment - READING is one thing EXPERIENCING it

is a whole-nother ball game !

Careful what you READ about and put into practice !

##### Oh and that handcuff key you were looking for I took it to teach you a lesson !

I tried using a plastic coke bottle with a hole drilled in the cap, attach a small weight to the end of a long piece of string, thread through the hole, fill with water, replace the cap and freeze. Once frozen attach your keys to the bottle and use the string from the cap and attach it to a door frame well out of reach. As the ice thaws the bottle starts to drop until it's within reach, best check the time it take to thaw or you could be stuck much longer than anticipated, cheap and easy to make. Yes it does work and from personal experience the timing is very important lol

• 2 months later...

So, Iam trying to get into bondage (well my GF likes to be tied up) But iam not 100% sure where to start with this. I have read a great deal, I understand safewords/doms/subs ect. Basicly I understand the theretical side, but i lack the practical.

• 2 weeks later...

First things first:

1. Communicate - both of you both ways - listen, discuss, listen
  2. Act on the things you agree on but not the other stuff.
  3. When using items that can be adjusted (rope, cuffs, collars, etc)
  • 1 month later...