LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious and confused?

hi. So im an abdl sissy and have always fantasized about being dressed in a frilly girly dress or such in diapers and forced or made to pleasure another man orally. Has anyone ever done this and what was it like? I'm genuinely curious as to how it is or just orally pleasing someone in general?

Hi messy I assume you are confused about your sexuality. The fact you describe yourself as a sissy tells me you have already decided in your mind this is what you want to be.

However fantasy and reality are two different things. Do you already use diapers or cross dress as a part of masturbation whilst thinking about sucking on a mans cock? How do you feel after ejaculation, is the desire still there or just happy to keep it as a fantasy?

If you want to replicate the feeling try sucking the length of a dildo, this will give you idea of what it might be like but this is by no means a match for the thrust, throb and ejaculation of a real Mans cock!

Life is a journey for sexual exploration for us all, where fantasy does not always meet the expectation of reality. You will already know deep down what you are but you won't know until you take that step and try different things, you will find your true self. Good luck.

I think its different. A woman's touch is a little softer, but sucking a cock is something that comes more natural to guys then gals. At your age you should do it. What ever sex life and partners you choose down the road, this will complete a well rounded sex life experience. A regret for me is not trying it dressed as a LG in diapers. You are way ahead of the curve, just find someone and give it a try.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I would add, that just because this little is a sissy, that does not by any means dictate his sexuality. I LOVE pink frilly dresses...and I am a happily married male. There is just something about dressing sissy that drives me wild!

I have a closet full of pink baby cloths, AND real satin wedding gowns!

There is nothing like cuddling with my wife while I am dressed in a pink satin dress and diapers!

I hate when society claims "oh, he's wearing a pink dress! He MUST be gay!" I am quite the contrary!!

My 2 cents :D