LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New AB/DL shop sell afordable AB Clothing

Sorry about spelling and grammar I do the best I can. Also sorry if I miss lead people about the third part issue. It is my sight and want everyone to visit it despite the spell and grammar English was my worst subject in school. But please visit my sight and shop, I only make about $5 of each item sold. I make stuff because I enjoy it and like making people happy. Also knowing AB/DL are taken care of. I hope you enjoy my sight and hope to see people buy in the future. Thanks for the feedback it helps me give 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks Again

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Sorry about spelling and grammar I do the best I can. Also sorry if I miss lead people about the third part issue. It is my sight and want everyone to visit it despite the spell and grammar English was my worst subject in school. But please visit my sight and shop, I only make about $5 of each item sold. I make stuff because I enjoy it and like making people happy. Also knowing AB/DL are taken care of. I hope you enjoy my sight and hope to see people buy in the future. Thanks for the feedback it helps me give 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks Again

Why not sell on Etsy.com?

Edited by Anael
Added last line.