LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers at night and my wife

Mrei88

So, a little bit about myself. I'm 27 years old and I've been bedwetting more frequently for a few years now. My wife, has been very supportive and even diapers me at night. I recently told her I like wearing diapers for comfort too. That was really hard for her to her. Especially because we have 2 younger daughters one of which is still in diapers. But yesterday I come home from work and she told me to pick a movie while I was laying in bed and she pulled a diaper out and asked if I wanted to wear one. I was very surprised, especially because I just told her a couple nights before. We were arguing a lot about it,

Yeah I hope so too. We're both a little awkward with it but we talk about our issues and concerns. We joke about it a lot too. It's a comforting feeling when she diapers me. I don't think she understands how grateful I am to have her.

I have been married for a long time so my wife has had a lot of time to get accustomed to me.

My mom told her I had to wear diapers before we were married and suggested she diaper me at least for bed to insure she did not wake up wet.

About 10 years ago she started reading online about infantilism and became more aware of it what is it.

I'm not into the whole baby thing. But I also have a bad hand. I nearly cut my thumb off 6 months ago and I have been pretty useless so my wife does a lot for me. She gets me dressed in the morning becausee it takes me awhile. She helps me change out of work clothes and diapers me. I feel bad waking her up at 5:30 to change me but she'd rather do it than watch me struggle. I'm very lucky to have her.

I'm not into the whole baby thing. But I also have a bad hand. I nearly cut my thumb off 6 months ago and I have been pretty useless so my wife does a lot for me. She gets me dressed in the morning becausee it takes me awhile. She helps me change out of work clothes and diapers me. I feel bad waking her up at 5:30 to change me but she'd rather do it than watch me struggle. I'm very lucky to have her.

lol I should have worded that better. I'm not reliant on my wife. She just does these things for me because she cares. I'm plenty capable of getting dressed. I meant she'd do everything for me after the accident. I had metal pins in my bone and I wasn't allowed to use my hand or arm at all.

lol I should have worded that better. I'm not reliant on my wife. She just does these things for me because she cares. I'm plenty capable of getting dressed. I meant she'd do everything for me after the accident. I had metal pins in my bone and I wasn't allowed to use my hand or arm at all.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

So it's been a little while since I last posted. Thought I'd update everyone. I've kind of gotten used to wearing diapers now. My wife insists on me wearing them while driving and almost every night now. She doesn't mind me using them while driving and encourages it so we don't have to stop. We've found that the tena overnights are pretty good. I've been using Walmart brand diapers for the last couple weeks though because they're cheaper. Any other suggestions as to absobancy and comfort? I mean, if I'm going to be in them I might as well be comfortable right?

• 1 month later...

I have always been a bed wetter, all my life, and my mother told my wife about it when we were courting, she still chose to accept me, on the condition that I allow her to, put my nappies on etc every night and take them off in the morning, this wasn't a problem, my mother did this for me to the day I left home.

I was never much good on the romantic bedroom side of things, but she has stuck by me, about 15

• 10 months later...

I am very lucky I wear nappies all the time as I am incontinent and my wife doesn't see it as a problem. In fact it was her that encouraged me to wear them when my incontinence started to be noticeable.

Today my wife insists that I wear a diaper to bed in winter as I get up nearly every night at least once to go to the toilet,this way she gets a full nights sleep and so do I and I get to enjoy my diapers.

6 hours ago, oliver d said:

Today my wife insists that I wear a diaper to bed in winter as I get up nearly every night at least once to go to the toilet,this way she gets a full nights sleep and so do I and I get to enjoy my diapers.

Sounds like everybody is happy then. My wife actually prefers I wear nappies for the same reason. I don't disturb her anymore.