LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever wet your bed on purpose while not wearing a diaper?

Have you ever wet your bed on purpose while not wearing a diaper?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever wet your bed on purpose without wearing a diaper?

I did when I was younger and not as intelligent. When I was 14 I would pretend to wet the bed so that I could have an excuse for wearing diapers at night. The only problem is I felt horribly guilty afterwards making my parents not only spend money, but also making them worry about my health.

I don't recommend it.

That being said, if you're supporting yourself financially then go for it. I still prefer a diaper due to the laundry that would be involved.

• Like 1

Never in my life have I deliberately wet just for fun. However, growing up with a tiny over-active bladder (OAB) my Mom always asked me nicely to wear 'Just-in-Case' diapers on trips and special events. I would tell her that I was going to need a toilet soon. If it was practical to stop we did so. If mom knew it would be longer than I could hold my bladder she would ask me to simply wet my diaper. Since my night bladder control was better than average I did not wear diapers in motels or hotels, but a waterproof sheet protected the mattress, provided by either Mom or the hotel.

At puberty I reverted to bedwetting so I have worn diapers every night since then. I have no sensation of needing to pee, so it just happens and I seldom know I wet.

Then at 21 I lost my daytime control. My bladder dribbles nearly constantly so my bladder never has much urine to void. To give a doctor a urine sample I frequently must sit on a bedpan for over a half hour.

• Like 1

I have never wet the bed on purpose, but recently started wetting the bed due to a side-effect of either the anesthesia from a recent surgery or the pain meds afterwards.

I did not find that to be a pleasant experience, despite my pre-existing ABDL-interests. I was cold, wet, in a ton of pain from the surgery, and exhausted. . .for three nights in a row- still happening almost 3 weeks later -before I openly started wearing a diaper to bed.

After that experience, I will be glad when/if this problem goes away, and will never wish to experience it again, intentionally or not.

• 5 weeks later...

Once I was wearing a diaper, getting ready to go clean up, as usual, I will pleasure myself, This time, I tried to force myself to poop, but instead ended up peeing forcefully, (When I pleasure myself, I usually pull the diaper down past my little guy,) so I ended up peeing with force a wee bit when trying to make myself poop(couldnt do it this time), during this time, I found it very pleasurable to make myself pee while pleasuring myself, of course my bed and one of my pillows got a little wet, I do this every once in a while, even when not wearing a diaper while pleasuring myself.

Once I was a kid and it wasn't really on purpose I had to pee & my auntie left the bathroom light on their door always half open but I couldn't see if anyone was in there plus the fan made noise too so I had no idea... I kept going back an forth too see if any change and there was none so I fell asleep on the couch next thing I knew I soaked the cushion and had to hide it