LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever wet your bed on purpose while not wearing a diaper?

Have you ever wet your bed on purpose while not wearing a diaper?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever wet your bed on purpose without wearing a diaper?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. I decided if I wanted to get comfortable wetting my diapers in bed, I needed to know what it was like to wet the bed without them. I had a bed pad, which made it easier. That way the conflict was framed not between peeing in the toilet or peeing in a potentially leaky diaper, but between peeing in a potentially leaky diaper and peeing in my definitely leaky pants.

Of course the upshot is that now I don't always choose when I wet the bed, but that's not so bad.

• 3 months later...

When my wife was out of town I tried putting down an absorbant pad on the top of the sheets that had a mattress protector underneath. I wore a dry24 / 7 and wanted to see how badly it would leek if I slept on my side. It leaked alot. First wetting absorbed some but still wet the pad. The second one was like I was just peeing out the side of the diaper. So if you're going to wet while wearing a diaper to bed, then you have to lie on your back with your piece pointed down. Even that doesn't guarantee it won't come out the back sides or splash it's way up and around your waist. most of the time I don't have a problem and it is the only way you can utilize the back part of the diaper but a protective pad is definitely a good idea.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wet my bed once when I was eight and it was on purpose, I had been sick and I had wanted to try bed wetting since the age of six. I figured now was the time because I could blame being sick caused it. So I let it go and loved it even when it got cold, I then felt guilty and cried to my mom that I accidentally wet. She was okay with it and told me not to fret over it.  

As an adult I wet my bed shortly after prostate surgery to prove to my wife I needed diapers at night. The truth is I really don't but have wet the bed or diapers every night since. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I would wet my bed on purpose when I was a child hoping my parents would put me back into diapers, it did not work out. 

As an adult I also wet my bed on purpose, I did this to reinforce the notion that I needed to be in night diapers after I married my wife, she knew I wore diapers during the day and had no problem with it, in fact she enjoyed making sure I was diapered at all times during the day, wanting to wear diapers 24/7, I decided to wet the bed while we slept, the results where two fold, the wife was very upset I had wet the bed, after a complete change of the bedding I was told to put on a diaper before getting into bed again.

I never purposely wet the bed again, but over the years I have soaked many a diaper while asleep.

• 2 years later...

I tried it a few times years ago.  It starts out warm and wet but turns to cold and wet very quickly.  I found it difficult to sleep in and even when I did manage to sleep in a wet bed, the quality of sleep was not good.  The least-worst scenario was doing it early in the morning on a washing day (to avoid getting up) and dozing a little while until it got cold.  Wet nappies in bed are much, much more comfortable.

I've had a waterproof sheet on our mattress for years.

I'll probably risk a wet bed again when I have the bed to myself (and an opportunity to deal with any laundry the next day).   The COVID-19 lock down has killed both my partner's and my travel commitments though.   I haven't been out of night nappies (or even woken up dry) for 15 months and I've started waking up wet sometimes without remembering doing it.  I plan to try to sleep a night or two without nappies as an experiment to see if I have become a genuine bed wetter.

Once upon a time (middle school) to get mom to buy me diapers (it worked, eventually).

More recently once when I was, um, occupied in bed (alone) and was planning on washing the sheets anyway. I keep a waterproof cover (Breathable PUL) on my mattress.

Speaking as a publisher of pro-bedwetting books, I am constantly amazed by the level of interest in bedwetting. Publicly, people are averse to the idea and then privately read and enoy these books, buy the wet bed pic sets and more. Bedwetting has historically carried a greater shame than child abuse and I suspect that it still does.

• 5 months later...

Sort of. I was 14 and began to wet the bed (by accident), but I woke up halfway through and instinctively stopped...but then I thought "It's already wet, I might as well finish".

For the record I occasionally wet in  my sleep but it’s rare these days. When I was a teenager I did do it intentionally a couple times. It felt great at first but was cold and uncomfortable eventually. Another time my mum caught it before I could successfully get everything in the laundry. I lied and said I had an accident. She was understanding and sympathetic and I was too embarrassed to ever do try it again.  

these days I just stick to diapers in bed and enjoy it