LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers out of house

Just think of people who are truly incontinent and absolutely need to wear a diaper. They wear them absolutely everywhere in public, including at the beach with no pants on. If they (including myself) can do it, then why couldn't you.

I wear when walking between Mom's house and my house. I've also worn while mowing the lawn, washing the car, and painting outside. As long as no one can see my diaper, I'll wear outside. I just won't wear while driving anywhere. Remember Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will.

• Like 1

Just think of people who are truly incontinent and absolutely need to wear a diaper. They wear them absolutely everywhere in public, including at the beach with no pants on. If they (including myself) can do it, then why couldn't you.

Edited by rusty pins
  • Like 2

I've been out in my gardens in just a diaper and a long tanktop. Mind you, I've done it during the week when those neighbors who might see me are away at work, I guess. It feels really good to be out there without shorts and a bit thrilling to know *someone* might see me. But, really! What would they say, anyway? "Oh, I saw you out in your vegetable garden and it looked like you were wearing a diaper"? Of course not. I'm n my 60s. If they even noticed they would probably assume I HAVE to wear one. I really don't care! Admittedly, I don't want most of my friends to know, though. At least for now. Eventually I probably will.

I were a diaper almost all the Time only time I do not is at work and my one friend does not like to be out with me if I have one on. So I do I just would like to have just a diaper on in the movies driving shopping etc.

The one place I think you could get away with just a diaper. Your local cancer organizations underwear event. Since cancers down there and incontinence are related, protection is not unusual.

I'D rather see someone in a diaper than see a tube coming out of underwear to a leg bag.

Normal is bland and boring, so why be normal? :P If you look deep enough, there is really no "normal" anyway- only a "usual" and that changes with time.

As western society is now, an adult wearing an intentionally exposed diaper carries risks. It is up to the individual to decide if they are willing to accept those risks. I can make a solid case either way which could sway the opinion of a group of average people such as you have with a jury, and I am certainly not the best debater around :whistling: So if I can do this, I expect those employed by the government can do this too, and probably better than me :o So knowing that I'm not likely to win such a 'battle' I try to avoid it- especially since it's unnecessary for me in my personal pursuit of happiness.

There is only one time and place where I feel it is pretty darn OK for an average adult to to wear an exposed diaper- Halloween activities permit such things as "costuming" and in that, you will likely not run afoul of those who would see it differently any other time and place. As there is really no need for

• Like 1

To get back on topic, one idea if you want to wear just a diaper openly in public somewhere htat others could see you in it but still have it seem normal and not exhibitionistic might be in a locker room.

To get really back on topic. The op asked about wearing a diaper out of the house. He never actually said anything about wearing them openly exposed. I guess I sidetracked the topic to much when I said an incontinent person

• Like 2