LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Dollar store and my nursery room smell.

So after placing Me and Mommies Chinese food order to go, I had to kill 15 minutes so I walked next door to the dollar store, which BTW I love to do every now and then.

I stumbled onto this Airwick auto spray dispenser dojob thingee. I miss the old sprays that used to come in baby powder scent, and are pretty hard to find on the shelves anymore. This one came with the fresh linen smell container with it, BUT on the shelf just below it was......BABY MAGIC lotion smell....which is one of my favorite smells of old. BINGO! So yeah I snagged them up, and will be going back to grab me some refills..says down on low setting (It has three) will last about 60 days, I set mine on high and looks to spray about every 10 minutes so probably a months worth a can. Room already smells like a nursery!!! :)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
So after placing Me and Mommies Chinese food order to go, I had to kill 15 minutes so I walked next door to the dollar store, which BTW I love to do every now and then.
I stumbled onto this Airwick auto spray dispenser dojob thingee. I miss the old sprays that used to come in baby powder scent, and are pretty hard to find on the shelves anymore. This one came with the fresh linen smell container with it, BUT on the shelf just below it was......BABY MAGIC lotion smell....which is one of my favorite smells of old. BINGO! So yeah I snagged them up, and will be going back to grab me some refills..says down on low setting (It has three) will last about 60 days, I set mine on high and looks to spray about every 10 minutes so probably a months worth a can. Room already smells like a nursery!!! [emoji4]

What does the baby Magic smell like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I am sick to death of lavender. It semlles like a public restroom and it is all over the place. Here is my solution