LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is anyone else shy about diapering-up in front of their spouse?

Padded53

Most definitely! While my wife will accept the fact that I wear diaper for protection I will not diaper up in front of her. In fact I always wear a pair of compression shorts over my diaper and I won't let her see me until my diaper is covered. She accepts the padded look far better than the diaper look.

On 8/14/2015 at 5:27 AM, 2sail2 said:

I lied to my wife that I had to wear at night.

Definitely shy about it and try to "schedule" my next one when my wife is not in same room.  I will  open it up and pre-fluff my overnight Amazon and then stuff it under the bed.

When she is in bathroom at same time, which is maybe once a week, I will take off the underwear so she may or may not see me.  She doesn't say anything.  

Sometimes on weekends I wear, but again, I try to schedule it so she is not in the same room.  But there is still a bit of a telltale crinkle.  She will comment on my tartan underwear that I wear over it, but sometimes  you cannot see the second waistband.   When it is shown, she doesn't say much.  I do ask which one she prefers and just giggles.  Other times, I mention do you like  or don't mind my "appliance" (yes, I call them that) and she says no and maybe giggles a bit.  

She was a pysch major, so she probably knows and doesn't want to encourage me.  She has said she doesn't smell it and seems  surprised by it.  We do talk about having to go often.  I wear on vacation nearly every day as we are out in some city so being in the same room, she will see unless I schedule putting it on to avoid her seeing me.

• 3 weeks later...

Since my bed wetting incident last year, my wife expects me to wear proper protection before crawling into bed.  Even as we put a mattress protector under our sheets after that event as well, she does not want to deal with wet sheets again I was told, so it is diapers and waterproof pants prior to bed every night since, and she does check on occasion to ensure that I am in compliance!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, deewet said:

Since my bed wetting incident last year, my wife expects me to wear proper protection before crawling into bed.  Even as we put a mattress protector under our sheets after that event as well, she does not want to deal with wet sheets again I was told, so it is diapers and waterproof pants prior to bed every night since, and she does check on occasion to ensure that I am in compliance!

If it were done right, it would be a thick diaper, rubber panties and a cute, frilly  babydoll and she would put them on you

I am so shy about it that I put something over the merror behind the door, put a rubber sheet over the dollies, and  turn the picture of Fairy Queen Kierestelle around  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii!

No, not at all. I diaper up as soon as I can in the evening then it's just a diaper and T shirt for the evening. I am not bashful about my little lifestyle at all.  No shame here.

🧜‍♂️

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

No, not at all. I diaper up as soon as I can in the evening then it's just a diaper and T shirt for the evening. I am not bashful about my little lifestyle at all.  No shame here.

🧜‍♂️

Is your wife or husband okay with it?🤨😕

3 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Is your wife or husband okay with it?🤨😕

Hi little spider 

Yes she is, though she does somtimes think I get carried away being a little. She does not really participate or role play but she let's me carry on with it cause she knows how it helps me cope. I love it when we go somewhere and she drives ie...shopping,  cause I go snug in a diaper, my childish clothing and when we're in the car I have my pacifier and paw prints tether. It makes me feel sooo little. I may try to get her to change me eventually she offered once a couple of years ago but I declined cause at that time I would have felt self conscious about that even though I had been wearing in front of her for years. 

Anyhow I'm rambling on. 

* HUGS*

🧜‍♂️

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hi little spider 

Yes she is, though she does somtimes think I get carried away being a little. She does not really participate or role play but she let's me carry on with it cause she knows how it helps me cope. I love it when we go somewhere and she drives ie...shopping,  cause I go snug in a diaper, my childish clothing and when we're in the car I have my pacifier and paw prints tether. It makes me feel sooo little. I may try to get her to change me eventually she offered once a couple of years ago but I declined cause at that time I would have felt self conscious about that even though I had been wearing in front of her for years. 

Anyhow I'm rambling on. 

* HUGS*

🧜‍♂️

That must be SO nice to be able to be all babied up like that in snuggie little outfits and diapers and pacis, all while out shopping!😁😃 Hope you have a duffle bag for extra diapees and baby clothes on the go!😏😉 By the way, thank you for the hugs, I LOVE them a LOT! Big hugs!🤗♥️😊👶

• Like 2

I don't diaper in front of my wife, she is getting better about seeing my built up diaper when she has to come in after my enema that has gone bad... But she still is not liking my diapers.

• Like 1

I was a little shy at first with my Partner to be honest. 

In the past I have suffered some abuse from past relationships when it came to diapers. 

Things are alot better but I still get shy sometimes, it helps to rely on a supportive partner. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I've never talked about me being a DL to anyone, not even my partner. I'm afraid of his reaction. I think he will not like my fetish.

I will always put my diaper on to relax myself when I'm a few hours alone at home 😊

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

My wife of over 14 years helped me get started into AKDL it seemed to help my anxiety and is comforting for me.  Don’t have any problem changing in front of her and have even asked her to change me.  I don’t mess as we both hate the smell and I only diaper up on the weekend.

Since my aides are always with me , sometimes they feel like a spouse ,in any event they have absolute control of diaper changes as I can’t do it , it doesn’t matter how I feel it has to be done and ultimately once you put me on a flat service, you can do anything you want to me because I can’t stop you. 

On 5/21/2023 at 3:10 PM, Giusy90 said:

I've never talked about me being a DL to anyone, not even my partner. I'm afraid of his reaction. I think he will not like my fetish because he says always that he doesn't like changing a baby's diaper.

I will always put my diaper on to relax myself when I'm a few hours alone at home 😊

I do the same thing I put a diaper on whenever I am home alone for a few hours to relax myself. I like how relaxing it is and how I can just lay around in my diaper and if I have to go potty I can just go in my diaper and not have to get up and go to the bathroom. 

• Like 1

Somewhat, but she's ok with it and plays along to. ITs important to discuss these things and find a balance with them. If she doesn't have the same kink, it can help if you find a way to work it into things your partner does like :)