LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is anyone else shy about diapering-up in front of their spouse?

Padded53

Even after having to wear diapers 24/7 for over a year I am still self-conscious about the diapering-up process. My Wife is super supportive/understanding with regards to me having to wear diapers to handle my BPH/OAB problems.

• Like 2

Not at all, me and my partner do it around each other frequently without even breaking conversation! It helps I think that we have changed each other a lot.

Though I do find it hard to do something like pee in the toilet if my partner is too nearby which, from what I understand from talking to other couples, is quite unusual.

My wife and I have been married for 12 years (this October 28th - 2015) and before we even met she knew I wore Attends all the time. Yes all the time. She also knew that the previous wives and gf's knew and when we went to swingers bars and had "home parties" I was also wearing / using them. They never cared much.

Even when I introduced my current wife to the swingers stuff she had free reign to do as she wished, I also wore them.

Edited by Dartplayerinwvc

when I meet others who wear, I have no issues being in one and a tshirt. The problem is getting them to even show up let alone wear in the open. Hell I have even answered the door to have DL friends over for nascar races and play pinball, but sadly those days are gone since they were thieves or moochers

OP, I'm with you there. I know that my partner is okay with is, but I still feel really awkward changing in or out in front of her. I hope it is like the others here have said that it gets easier with time - but just know that you aren't alone for now. *hugs*

I remember when I first got married I would use the toilet only with the bathroom door closed, locked, AND with the sink water running. No I'm more likely to keep the door open and yell at her to smell how bad my bowel movement was.

The longer you are with someone the more comfortable you will be around them- diaper changes and all.

• Like 2

Well I am shy, but thats because I know they are a turn off for her, and I dont want to bother her. She knows I wear, and I sneak into bed with them on periodically, but I tend to think its better then flaunting them. I would welcome the freedom to diaper or walk around when I can in front of her, but I have to respect her feelings.

• Like 1

I have to wear 24/7 my wife is very supportive to my need to wear for my OAB, I have no problems changing or wearing only a diaper in front of my wife. We should never feel ashamed about having to wear diapers at any age it's a medical need,

My wife does not participate in any way, but I do put my diapers on with her present just about every night. At first I was a bit embarrassed, but now it is part of the nightly routine. Since I wear cloth, I lay them out on the bed, fold them and pin them on with her next to me. I will often get diapered and then leave the room to watch TV or whatever.

I'm really not sure what she thinks about this but I do know that she thinks that wearing wet diapers are gross.

I know that when I was married, and she enjoyed it, I still felt shameful about it. What I really wanted to feel from her was a *desire* to have me wearing them. That was there from time to time, but exceedingly rare.

Now that I'm dating, we're talking about it, and I've expressed how hard it is to open up about that part of my needs. She is trying to understand, but I don't know that I'll ever feel 100% normal about it.

Yes, it's a conundrum. On the one hand exposure is a bit exciting, but you want to be respectful as well.

Most of the time, it's easy to conceal, but changing time has you exposed.

There's that stereotype that REAL husbands don't do that, but then again there's a bunch of stuff that "REAL" men do that's not so good as well.

Pretty sure the wife prefers the diapers over say going to the bar all the time, or some other relationship trying activities.

Even after having to wear diapers 24/7 for over a year I am still self-conscious about the diapering-up process. My Wife is super supportive/understanding with regards to me having to wear diapers to handle my BPH/OAB problems.

• 2 weeks later...