LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is anyone else shy about diapering-up in front of their spouse?

Padded53

I diaper myself daily in front of my wife. I have interstitial cystitis and severe OAB and am in diapers 24/7 because of the small leaks I have every time I make it to the bathroom. I always make the toilet but have leaks until the next time I make the toilet. she does occasionally diaper me to help me get ready for the day. I really like it when she diapers me, it shows that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was shy and embarrassed to get diapered with my late husband in the room. He didn't mind and was the person that insisted I go to my doctor and have the full incontinence testing at the hospital.

the weird thing was I loved just being in diapers and a tee shirt around the house and wasn't embarrassed with that. Over time it became less of an issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I'm shy about it and locks the the door when I need to change. Though a few times my wife have walked in or tried to anyway. She says it's no big deal to her...

In the evening when I have been diapered in my night diaper clothdiaper and plastic pants I only wear a T-shirt and my night diaper and plastic pants at full display...she doesn't mind and neither do I. maybe in the coming years I'll let her see me put on the diaper also.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say i am shy when i get changed in form of my wife granted we're a diapers couple who have been married for 20 years there are time i get embarrassed if i tell her i am a big boy a and she will reach in to my pants and tell me big boys don't wear diapers and only babies and toddlers wear and use diapers....

My Princess is a little shy but not in front of me but that is part of the fun LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, still embarrassed about it, only once while I was changing into a dry diaper did my wife walk in during the process. I was super embarrassed even though she knows my need for them. She calmed me down saying it was no big deal, and that she didn't mind seeing me changing. Though that hasn't happened still. As I'm not inviting her to see. I'm starting to feel more relaxed about wearing my cloth diapers and plastic pants in plain view just before jumping under the sheets where my wife actually can see everything in full display. But that's about it. I try being discreet about it, maybe someday when I'm relaxed about it and so my wife I might lounge around in just a diaper and t shirt in the evening, though I never think that will happen anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

It's hard to be shy when she is changing you. I'm not aloud to put on my own diapers. I am however aloud to put on my own Pull-ups/ Easy-ups and training pants. She has no problem changing me when wet but draws the line on messy and I have no problem with that.

Yes, I am terrified to wear a diaper around my S.O. I have brought it up with him, but he isn’t into it and I don’t want to force it on him and creep him out. But one night I would love to wear a diaper to bed and have him accept me for me.

Nope, even though she will have NOTHING to do with my diapers (said years ago, "I'll NEVER change your diaper"), she won't change me, do diaper checks, or any of that, but I will change on occasion, in the bedroom while she's laying in bed, watching TV.   I've removed a wet diaper (dirty diapers are relegated to removal in the bathroom with the doors closed) and put on a fresh one, usually disposable but also occasionally I will work to put on a cloth diaper (36"x36" is a difficult size for my body type, where most published folds don't work).