LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Issues bedwetting when fluid-loading

So last night I fluid-loaded before bed and woke up in the wee hours of the morning busting to go and couldn't wet, I got up and moved around and tried to wet but I was unable to let go until I re-positioned my semi-erect "hardware" from pointing down to up.

Does anyone have advice on how to prevent this issue for the next time I try to bedwetting?

Sorry if I was too graphic

Well, I was of course diapered and I usually have no problem wetting laying down but when I am awoken by my bladder because I was attempting to cause myself to wet in my sleep, I cannot wet no matter the position unless I reach in and adjust. My guess as to a cause is a kinked urethra because of the arousal and position as I was definitely able to relax enough to wet, I was even pushing, relatively hard too, but was only able to get a small amount out before I adjusted if that makes more sense than my first post

If you are going to learn bedwetting,yes fluid load but you have to think away the midnight wood and also if you wake up do not move or do anything.your mind needs to learn that waking you is unnecessary because you are diapered,if you move or do anything but void the brain will continue to wake you and will Form a memory of whatever you teach yourself to do.

So wake up void and go back to sleep is the only way your brain will learn waking you or with holding is pointless because it's covered.

Good Luck

As lifelong bedwetter, I find that I wake up if I have an overfull bladder from too much evening drinking.

Keep wearing pointing down, it takes time to get use to wearing and using pointing down and the slight erections will diminish over time. It took me a while to get use to pointing down and also to be able to keep pointing Down during the night

If you are going to learn bedwetting,yes fluid load but you have to think away the midnight wood and also if you wake up do not move or do anything.your mind needs to learn that waking you is unnecessary because you are diapered,if you move or do anything but void the brain will continue to wake you and will Form a memory of whatever you teach yourself to do.

So wake up void and go back to sleep is the only way your brain will learn waking you or with holding is pointless because it's covered.

Good Luck

I've had this same problem. I never was able to get used to posting down, which often ended up with me literally in pain from both my kinked penis, and from my kinked urethra which wouldn't allow my bladder to empty. Even a minute of this was too long, so waiting for the erection to fully go down wasn't an option.

Brian, your post sounds exactly like what happened with me, pain from the bits all kinked and pain from my bladder that was desperately trying to empty through my kinked urethra

Yeah, it's not fun. It was worse for me though as I have urge incontinence. Not being able to go when an urge hits is a painful experience. There was no relaxing to wait for it to go down. That's why I just left it pointing up, but with better protection.

• 3 months later...

Trying to train yourself to do something like that can be sexually exciting and cause you to "stiffen up" even while sleeping. Even if you're not trying to do something like that, a full bladder can cause that anyway. I would get up to go and after a while the excitement will diminish and you'll be less likely to wake up hard. Hopefully this will allow you to reach your goal